Wider Hips and bigger booty, wanting to feel more like a lady - Los Angeles, CA

I have surgery with Dr. Stanton in 16 days

I will be going in on the 1st of May for surgery. I am very excited and hoping for the results I'm looking for. I have been stuck between getting hip and butt implants for a more feminine appearance. Hip is not recommended by many doctors for the reason of the hip not having a lot of fat to hide the implant, and possibly pain due to lack of fat?

During my consultation with Dr. Stanton, he guided me more towards the butt implant procedure with my body frame. My concern was the butt implants not widening my hips from the frontal view. However, he said a round implant would appear to widen hips. The sizes that he fit for me were 330cc and 460cc. I am just concerned because if I undergo the butt implants, I would like the same hip affect as the hip implants would give me along with the bigger tushie. I'm figuring the bigger he can safely use of the butt implant, the more achieved hip outcome results. What ever I do have done, there will definitely be post-op pics! Very excited!

More wishpics

Night after surgery

Surgery went very well today! I am walking like a duck. 490cc fit! Very happy and very swollen. Dr. Stanton, Mindy, Armando, Jasmine, and the anesthesiologist, Dr. Gordan are all very professional and kind. I feel so happy for making this decision. Stanton really is the man! Here are some night of post-ops.

Surgery was 12 hours ago and feelin marvelous.

Surgery went very well today! I am walking like a duck. 490cc round fit! Very happy and very swollen. Dr. Stanton, Mindy, Armando, Jasmine, and the anesthesiologist, Dr. Gordan are all very professional and kind. I feel so happy for making this decision. Stanton really is the man! Here are some night of post-ops.

Post op

9 Months in and feelin great!

It has been awhile, but I am feeling very happy with my new booty. Its been a little over 9 months and I'm still getting used to it. It is pretty big, I upgraded to a 4900cc at the last minute, which I'm very happy about. I feel like the round created a nice balanced figure that gives more dimension and "hips". Many people at the gym compliment me on my booty. They wonder what workouts I do and part of me wants to say it's a special thanks to Dr. Stanton, but I'm still warming up and waiting to embrace the booty to express that it is not real. Thank yo Dr. Stanton. I'm loving how everything fits
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon