Butt Implants, Dr. Hughes 4'11, 109 lbs., 43 yrs, 4 kids

I've had my first consultation with Dr. Hughes...

I've had my first consultation with Dr. Hughes about 3 weeks ago. During my first consultation he was very honest with me and said that a BBL was not option because I didn't have enough fat. I was disappointed because I never even thought about butt implants. Thankfully RealSelf has been amazing with so much feedback. I began researching all the stories on here and of course there's positive and negative ones. That's why I decided to document my journey. I really liked all the reviews on dr. Hughes and he was so honest with me that I decided to go with him. I'm having my 2nd consultation with him on Saturday to discuss all the details about my surgery....size/oval or round and so forth. I was so sure about him since day 1 that I set a date 6/1/15 and left a deposit.

Before Pics

More Wish Pics....

I'm preparing myself for my 2nd consultation and I'm realistic on what would look good on my petite frame. I just want a perky booty...to have some projection and some hips. Btw I've worked out for almost 2 years and have seen no change in my butt. I really wanted to do it on my own but its genetics.

Implant Types....ask questions

I wanted to share an excellent video on butt implants:

Dr. Hughes explained in details the types of implants available through Implantech...that's the butt implants he uses. I mentioned AART and Spectrum because those are the two other brands I've heard through RealSelf. He was very detailed why he prefers implantech. There's 3 types regular round, oval and round (natural countour). Please visit the website implantech.com and do your research. I took a look at AART and Spectrum and did a lot of research. Dr. Hughes is using the round natural contour ones....they only come in three sizes but they're more natural looking and softer. Since I'm petite they work on my body frame. Trust me I wanted to know what brand they're using and the sizes and types that are available. I went a step further and did a research on the doctor that created them...Dr. Mofid. I found out they're the newest butt implants in the market. This is when I came across a YouTube video on Dr. Mofid and implantech butt implants. Please watch it even if you don't go with this brand. Extremely insightful and full of valuable information from the your initial consultation to the actual surgery....it's an hour long but it'll answer all the questions you have on butt implants!

So there you go....I did an extensive research on choosing Dr. Hughes and went a step further and also researched the brand and doctor who created the implants being used.

Hope this helps. Let me know : - )

1 More Week

So my surgery is coming up on June 1st. I'm extremely excited but at the same time a little nervous. This site has been such a blessing in guiding me and to those brave women who post their journeys. It takes a lot to share so much.
I had my final follow up with my doctor. I decided to stop working out like 2 months ago so I would have more fat lol! And guess what he said I have like 800 cc's of fat so it paid off. He's transferring it to my hips and if there's any left over he'll use to sculp my butt. Here's my last before pics...

Day 4: post butt implant recovery

I'm so very happy with the results .....my doctor was nothing but amazing. I'm really tiny so any kind of projection I would've been happy but I have a nice projection where it's not too big not too small and now I have hips too and my waist is a lot smaller so I'm very happy.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hughes is simply the best! Exceeded my expectations....from day one made feel comfortable!