59 and Finally Doing It - Los Angeles, CA

Just got approval from the insurance company in...

Just got approval from the insurance company in under a week. I have Blue Cross of California. I have thought about it for years but these last few years they have really taken a toll on my and it truly feels medically necessary. Going to Elizabeth Kim in Los Angeles. Will post pictures shortly. Procedure is mid July. Plan on going from a 38DDD (minimizer) to hopefully a C or D cup.

5 days pre op

Everything is ready for my BR on this Tuesday morning. It feels like a dream. What has been causing havoc in my life since high school will finally be over. I am a solid E (maybe more) and PS said I will be a nice C or D cup. That could be 3 to 4 sizes smaller. I am 5'4" and weigh 144 with a boyish figure except for the boobies. I will post a few pics within the next couple days. I wear a size 8-10 pant and my top is L to XXL as long as it has stretch in it. I have two weddings to attend, step son in August and my daughter in September. The seamstress is doing the hems and we will alter the other stuff closer to the events. Love having found this board and all you wonderful women.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon