A Whole New Body - Los Angeles, CA

After researching for couple of years about...

After researching for couple of years about getting a butt, the brazilian butt lift sounded perfect for me since i had extra fat i wanted to get rid off. So it was basically a 2 in 1 procedure for me. As soon as my husband said it was okay we waited to have our third baby so we could do it after my last baby to get my tubes tide and not have anymore babies. I went and he basically knew what i wanted. Small waist big hips and a big butt. I didn't really have to tell him because he knew what he was going to do to my body to look good. His staff is great. He is one of the probably few doctors that actually responds back to any question or concerns you might have fast, which is great especially because he takes out time out of his busy day to email you back. Surgery went great, i was so nervous but i knew i wanted this for so long that i try to be the most calm i could. When i woke up was so confused and in pain i could not believe i had done it. Now im 5 days post op and i feel like i've never had surgery, im pain free and been off pain medicine since post op day 3. I still walk a little weird and my butt is rock hard but i am in LOVE with my results. Me and my husband are in shock on how this type of surgery can shape up your whole body to a different one and look so good. Beauty hurts thats forsure. This is the best decision i have done besides my kids on doing with my life and i am beyond happy we drove more that 6 hours from the BAY to LA to see Dr.Hughes. In my experience and looking at other girls results from different doctors. Dr. Hughes is the best hands down! He definitely knows what he does.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon