BBL/TT/LIPO/Breast Implants Removed

I had a 2nd round BBL / Tummy tuck/ LIpo/ removed...

I had a 2nd round BBL / Tummy tuck/ LIpo/ removed breast implants and buffalo hump all at once and all performed by the best Dr Kenneth Hughes . He is a pro at his job and answered all my questions before I decided to do my surgery. I'm 3 weeks post op and I'm feeling great. I am loving my results so far even though I'm still swollen . Dr Hughes opened his own office in LA which is beautiful unlike the office at Boris cosmetics . When I walked in his office I just fet safe and comfortable. I was very nervous but it's just normal. I guess what was freaking me out was the tummy tuck but it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon look in Dr Hughes website and see his before and after pics for results and you will know he is the perfect doctor to go to. Dr Hughes can do consults by just sending him pics online and he will give you price. I didn't go in to his office until the day of surgery and I did all my paperwork that day since I didn't want go in before due to his office being far from home . He always emails you back ASAP when you have questions or concerns . I honestly think he gets no break from us women lol. I bug him all time with questions at all hours of the day and he replies with in an hour . He is honestly the best surgeon in LA.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Look no further , my go to plastic surgeon Dr Keneth Hughes . He does miracles .