28 Years Old 5'7 BBL 5 Days Away - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Hughes is professional and realistic. He is...

Dr. Hughes is professional and realistic. He is honest and respectful. When I went in for a consultation there were people there that flew from different countries to meet with him. I am lucky to have him 3 hours away. I am completely confident that I will love my results. I am super excited for the big day!!!

My BBL done today

Hi ladies, so i'm on bed rest while i write a review. My surgery went well I haven't been able to see my full result because I'm wearing dressing pads, but I was able to take a peek and I do like the shape. I asked the nurse and he said he was able to get 960cc's to each side so i'm happy about that. The only thing is that I was told during consultation that I would be sized and receive a garment the day of the procedure but I only ended up getting wrapped up in a tummy binder. I had other friends go to different surgeons and they got sized for a garment to cover their back, tummy, buttocks, and thighs. I am concerned about losing my shape due to my buttocks not being held by a garment. I also was told body garments are helpful to tighten the skin after liposuction. Unfortunately I will have to order one; it would have been nice to be told I would not get a body garment to order one in advance and have it on me now.

28 Years Old, 5'7, 127 Lbs

I did plenty of research seeking a great surgeon in the LA area until I decided to meet with Dr Hughes. Needless to say after talking to him I scheduled my surgery date right after my consultation. He examined me and told me a realistic and ideal booty shape for me. He allowed me to show him wish pictures and assured me he would do what he could to give me a great look. He gave me a minimal 700cc amount which was good enough for me to go through with the surgery but during surgery I was given 960cc per buttock which made me very happy!

4 days post op

Day before surgery

1 week post op

I'm a little behind on updates but here are progress pics by week

2 weeks post op

Currently 3 weeks post op

Looking and feeling much better; i'm half way through the recovery period

4 weeks post op

today ive been confused as far as how i feel about my progress. i woke up positive but after measuring myself and realizing i lost an inch and looking at my hip dents (didnt get much fat in my hips during surgery) im unsure of how much i love my result. i like my butt its a big difference as how i had it but its a lot of money to consider unless youre going to get bigger results. my mom doesnt see a difference unless im wearing a dress and my husband loves my butt. im stuck right in the middle lol. anyway ill keep you ladies updated weekly.

More pictures side by side pre op and 4 weeks post op

5 weeks post op

5 weeks post op few more pics

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hughes is an experienced professional. He is short and to the point, but he has incredible skill. He answers e-mails promptly. Being available is something he excels in which is more important than having a friendly character.