28 Years Old 5'7 BBL 5 Days Away - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Hughes is professional and realistic. He is...

Dr. Hughes is professional and realistic. He is honest and respectful. When I went in for a consultation there were people there that flew from different countries to meet with him. I am lucky to have him 3 hours away. I am completely confident that I will love my results. I am super excited for the big day!!!

My BBL done today

Hi ladies, so i'm on bed rest while i write a review. My surgery went well I haven't been able to see my full result because I'm wearing dressing pads, but I was able to take a peek and I do like the shape. I asked the nurse and he said he was able to get 960cc's to each side so i'm happy about that. The only thing is that I was told during consultation that I would be sized and receive a garment the day of the procedure but I only ended up getting wrapped up in a tummy binder. I had other friends go to different surgeons and they got sized for a garment to cover their back, tummy, buttocks, and thighs. I am concerned about losing my shape due to my buttocks not being held by a garment. I also was told body garments are helpful to tighten the skin after liposuction. Unfortunately I will have to order one; it would have been nice to be told I would not get a body garment to order one in advance and have it on me now.

28 Years Old, 5'7, 127 Lbs

I did plenty of research seeking a great surgeon in the LA area until I decided to meet with Dr Hughes. Needless to say after talking to him I scheduled my surgery date right after my consultation. He examined me and told me a realistic and ideal booty shape for me. He allowed me to show him wish pictures and assured me he would do what he could to give me a great look. He gave me a minimal 700cc amount which was good enough for me to go through with the surgery but during surgery I was given 960cc per buttock which made me very happy!

4 days post op

Day before surgery

1 week post op

I'm a little behind on updates but here are progress pics by week

2 weeks post op

Currently 3 weeks post op

Looking and feeling much better; i'm half way through the recovery period

4 weeks post op

today ive been confused as far as how i feel about my progress. i woke up positive but after measuring myself and realizing i lost an inch and looking at my hip dents (didnt get much fat in my hips during surgery) im unsure of how much i love my result. i like my butt its a big difference as how i had it but its a lot of money to consider unless youre going to get bigger results. my mom doesnt see a difference unless im wearing a dress and my husband loves my butt. im stuck right in the middle lol. anyway ill keep you ladies updated weekly.

More pictures side by side pre op and 4 weeks post op

5 weeks post op

5 weeks post op few more pics

8 weeks post op

I like the fact that my new butt has some more volume and better shape to it. However personally for the amount we pay in Beverly Hills i do not think it was worth it to drop 11K to just add 2 inches of fat to my butt. If I could have done something different is either consider another procedure since I was too thin and did not get such a nice result as others that have more to work with. Or i would have traveled to Miami instead since prices over there are about 5K and there's petite women with beautiful proportionate results that have gone over there. It took years to save the money and i am completely happy with my first surgery (breast augmentation) but the BBL could have been better for the price. I do not blame the doctor because he did what he could, I am responsible for not doing more research on thin women with nice results. Anyway, I have learned to like my results regardless and not dwell on what could have been since it is not. I've lost 3" of volume since my surgery. My weight is stable ever since weighing at about 127 lbs. My size 0 pants fit tight yay. Now I'm a good size 3 or comfortable 5 in jeans.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hughes is an experienced professional. He is short and to the point, but he has incredible skill. He answers e-mails promptly. Being available is something he excels in which is more important than having a friendly character.