35 Year Old Lawyer - Needed a Little Pick Me Up After Many Late Nights Working - Los Angeles, CA

I got Botox on my forehead, the space between the...

I got Botox on my forehead, the space between the eyebrows, and in the chin. Apparently when you get older, the chin skin moves a lot more when you talk. I never noticed that before, but it's one of the signs of ageing that people register in others without really realizing it. I also had some fillers put in my cheeks to compensate for lost volume, which was causing the appearance of nasolabial lines. The entire process lasted about 5 minutes tops. The swelling went away after several hours.
Los Angeles Physician

I had gone to see Dr. Rivkin several times, but this is the first time leaving a review. He is perfect for beginners who are scared of looking like they had work done to their face. He advises you against going for too much, so your result always looks very natural. A week after my treatment, a close friend of mine (who did not know I had gotten Botox and some fillers), complimented me on how great I looked but couldn't quite put a finger on why. I wasn't wearing any make up and hadn't gotten much sleep or anything, so I am certain I looked younger and better thanks to Dr. Rivkin's procedure.