Under the Chin Lipo Suction - Los Angeles, CA

I had had my baby, and was unable to shift my...

I had had my baby, and was unable to shift my weight back to before baby weight. The most annoying i found my lack of jaw line. Before my baby i had a great figure. I decided on lipo suction under my chin. To get my jaw line back.And decided on the docter i had had laser treatment with. He was nice, and the laser treatmens were great too. The lipo treatment was under local. The same day i went in for asking about it. As i asked for. I have had other things done to my face in the past, so i know what to expect kind of. It was not pleasant to undergo while awake, but bearable. And i needed to be able to drive back home myself after. All went well. I have to say having to wear the brace for a long time i found worse then the liposuction itself. Within one or two weeks i thought i still had a lump under my chin. At first blaming it on that it was still swollen. Later i blamed my over weight for it. Now i have lost 50pounds. Back to skinny, and the lump is still there. I feel super consious about the lump under my chin, and unhappy. Also when i look down, i still have fat all over, and it looks bumpy. I thought of going back and complain, but worry it will never be as i would like it to be. If they don't do it right the first time, why would i risk the second time around. I am sorry, i don't have before pictures anymore. But it is obvious something went wrong. It doesn't look natural. I saw this doctor has an amazing review about lipo suction. I hope she is right, and that others can post positive reviews. I didn't post my review before, because i felt bad giving a bad review about a nice person/doctor He never asked me to come in to show the results.

Home gadget try out

In the mean time i am using my tripollar pose on my chin. Highest setting, as hot as i can bear. I am so eager, i blistered myself!
But it does really improve,
I had a blob on my right jaw line, which seems totally gone
What ever i do, i will have to wait till my daughter is back in school.

Under chin

The blob in the middle under my chin also seems to have improved a lot! Only as soon as i turn my head, there it is again! To my horror.
I have been using the gadget in this manner for about 2 weeks, 2 to three times a week. I don't time it, but i would not be surprised i ise it for an hour or so :-/

Improvement

I keep a close watch, and keep taking pictures, ( i am soo excited! I have not had a defimes jaw line like this in a long time!) to make sure it is true what i think is happening. What i think to see. My blister is disappearing slowly, and it slowly seems to get better, also better looking. I have no idea if that gadget can take me where i want to be ( no blob, none), neither if it will afterwards be permanent, or just temporary. The first pictures was right after one of my treatments, my skin was still red from it. I will now post a picture the second day after it.
I have to add, as i am using this gadget, i lost an additional 3 pounds. But i know this blob would go no where without any kind of treatment. Since it did not shift with me losing 50 pounds.
I do suspect using this gadget while loosing some weight speeds up the process.
After i use it my whole chin area feels very light. And i can see immidiate result .

Improvement?

I am still trying. I do notice that too much treatment makes it swell. Making it look worse for some time.
Right now i have left it alone for two days.
It looks slightly better. But doubt in the end i will achieve my goal this way. I still have all summer to try though
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Nice Doctor, nice beside manner. Unfortunately not happy with this particular outcome