Asian Eyelid Surgery - Los Angeles, CA

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Goretti...

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Goretti Ho! She's made me feel comfortable with from the very beginning and I trust her completely. She's been very competent from the start and I'm more than happy with the results. I've been wanting this double eyelid surgery for years but was afraid to do it. I didn't want to have big sausage looking eyelids like I see some of the older techniques produce in some people I saw. Fortunately, Dr. Ho assured me that her technique is different and sure enough her surgery have me exactly what I wanted-- natural looking larger lids that I can actually put makeup on and is visible. No more droopy lids that make me look like I'm glaring or am tired! Couldn't be happier with the results. She did an amazing job and is so nice and caring! What more can you ask for when picking out a surgeon? :) I'm extremely satisfied with my results!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

She made me feel comfortable the minute we started the consultation and gave me her honest opinion about what could and should be done in order to give me the results I wanted. Fortunately I was able to get the bigger more visible crease that I wanted without it looking fake or overdone. Not a lot of doctors can achieve that but Dr. Goretti Ho knocked it out of the park! I'm so grateful to her!