Revision Incision Parallel Crease, 8mm, Medial Epicanthoplasty - Los Angeles, CA

I had done a tapered suture technique about 2...

I had done a tapered suture technique about 2 years ago but I noticed the crease was getting smaller and one eye was bigger than the other so I decided to get it permanently done with Dr. Choi from VIP Surgery in LA. He came as a recommendation from my friend whose parallel lids came out amazing! BEST DECISION EVER. Compared to the other healing photos I've seen, Dr. Choi's incisions were clean and nicely done so the healing was very quick with minimal bruising and scarring. He was also a perfectionist so that when I went back to have the stitches removed, he refined/restitched the epicanthoplasty was was uneven on my right eye so it took another 5 days, but my eyes are super even! It's only been 2 weeks but all I'm waiting for now is for the swelling to continue to go down. The stitches he used were very fine and he placed them in skillfully so there is no scarring from those either. I would totally recommend!

Day 17 eye update

Reddish raised scar / bumps in inner corner of eyes (from epicanthoplasty). Still swollen lids. But overall I'm happy with result/healing! Seeing doctor for checkup / Scar injections in 2 weeks.

1 Month and 1 week

Hi All,
Just wanted to share an update - it's been 1 month and a week. Just went to see Dr. Choi to get steroid injections to prevent additional keloid scarring from the epi as my eyes continue to heal. As you can see, there are a few raised reddish bumps on the inner corners already. It doesn't bug me because I can cover those with undereye concealer but hopefully more won't form. My eyelids are still a bit swollen but they look fine and I go out with eyeshadow / fill makeup on. The crease folds a little above incision line especially for one eye (doctor had offered to fix that for me when I got my stitches out but I declined it because it still looked even enough to me and I didn't want to extend the healing time). Otherwise, the crease is healing perfectly without any major scarring / bumps (knock on wood.)

I've attached pictures of my eyes with and without makeup from today.
Cheers,