Full-Incisional Parallel Eyelid Surgery. Los Angeles, CA

I originally have very small double eyelids that...

I originally have very small double eyelids that are asymmetrical, and I've been wanting to have a more symmetrical and parallel eyelids. I've been doing my research on the Asian double eyelid surgery for a years. I decided to finally get my eyelid surgery done this year after coming across a review on Youtube for Wave Plastic Surgery and Laser Center. I began to do more research on this center and found many good reviews specifically on Dr. Ho for the Asian eyelid surgery. I went in for a consultation and there I made the decision to proceed with the surgery. I'm glad that I did so. I can't be happier with how smooth the process was and how amazing my eyes look.

Before and after photos

This is one month after the surgery. The lids are still a little swollen and a little bit asymmetrical (most likely because my face isn't symmetrical to starts with). I'm very happy with the results and hope that it'll continue to heal and be more natural.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I initially chose Dr. Ho because of all her positive reviews that I came across while doing my research. Also, because I believe that being a woman herself, Dr. Ho will better understand what it is that I want. I knew I was in good hands upon my first meeting with her. I felt that she really understood what I was looking for and genuinely gave me her honest opinions. I felt safe, so much that I wasn't nervous at all going to the surgery room. The procedure went fast and easy with her skills. It took about 30 minutes, I think. The cuts were very precise and clean, while the stitches were done very neatly. My swelling and bruising were very minimal and I credit these to the skillful hands of Dr. Ho. I can now understand all the raving reviews that she has. I'm very happy with my eyes right now, and I would like to thank Dr. Ho for that. I highly recommend Dr. Ho for anyone looking to have their eyelid surgery done.