Happiest Girl Ever - Los Angeles, CA

Ever since i was 16 years old i always had a...

Ever since i was 16 years old i always had a problem with my nose i didn't like the big bubble in front of it, it wasn't like i was trying to change myself i just wanted to boost up my confident. When i found Dr.Hughes and went for my consultation it was as if he knew what i wanted to achieve i didn't have to say much to him. I showed him reference pictures he was realistic about his answer, and he told me that to keep in mind that good result depends on the healing process. I went to 2 different consultation with Dr. Hughes and both times he really helped me and he didn't sugarcoat how my nose would turn out, nor did he give me any false expectation. It has been a week after my stitches were taken off i am happy so far and looking forward to the healing process. I couldn't be a happier girl.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hughes is just amazing and i couldn't have been lucky enough to have found a surgeon like him, he didn't give me any false hope when it came to my nose, he was very realistic he listened to my concerned and what i wanted to achieve with my nose and he gave me his opinions. Before i went in for my consultation we emailed back and forth several time and it really amaze me how fast he emailed me back and the fact that he was communicating with me. Dr Hughes was only suppose to do my Rhinoplasty however he ended up doing a revision on my left breast, i had a double bubble from the other breast augmentation i had that went wrong and Dr Hughes gave me hope when i was stressing out about my double bubble, he told me it was a simple fix during my rhinoplasty he was kind enough to fix my left breast even though he didn't fucked it up in the first place and so far i am happy with the results. I am thankful i found Dr Hughes because not only is he the best ever but he also will not stear you wrong and give you false hope. Thank you so much for everything.