19 Yrs Old, Cystic Acne and Pretty Bad Scarring - Cooltouch Laser, Los Angeles, CA

My acne just spiraled out of control in these past...

My acne just spiraled out of control in these past fews months so I knew I had to take action and FAST. I went to Dr. Rahimi, who came very highly recommended everywhere I searched. I am so glad I did! He explained in detail the treatments he thought would benefit my skin and gave me a range of options to choose from. I was drawn to Cooltouch since it would help with my acne as well as my embarrassing scarring. BEST DECISION EVER! My huge cystic acne is GONE! My face is softer than it has been in a very long time ;) I am so happy I found Dr. Rahimi and just in time!
After he treated my face with the cooltouch laser, he performed an extraction and gave me a semi aggressive glycolic peel - every step carried out carefully and as gently as possible. I saw results as early as the next day! He said my face would be completely recovered by Saturday with no new acne bumps and everything turned out exactly as promised. I am very pleased with my Cooltouch experience and although I am most definitely not rich, I will be saving up for future treatments for the well-being of my skin which in my opinion is completely worth it. I am now a bit more confident in my own skin and I am now positive that in the hands of Dr. Rahimi and his team, my skin will only see better days.
Maybe when I'm done with my journey I'll share some pics with all of you, if anyone is interested ;)

Acne: Gone, now its time to focus on the scars

The Cooltouch laser treatment performed by Dr Rahimi was a success! My acne is finally gone! Here are some before and after pics....The before is the worst it ever got. So beware.
But as you can see, 5 years of cystic acne has left its mark. But i have hope that in the near future all of that will all be in the past and I can finally have great looking skin. With DrRahimi and his team I know i am in the best of hands.

Just got my second Cooltouch laser treatment today. Im feeling good. We'll see in a couple of weeks how my skin doe . ;)

Still Clear After 2 Cooltouch Treatments

Im still acne free which I am extremely grateful for!!! ;) the hyperpigmentation has been fading slowly but surely. My face is healthier than it has been in years, and my family and friends have taken notice ;) however, my scarring is still present  which becomes more evident under certain harsh lighting . it makes me want to do.more in the near future (Mixto CO2 Laser) for the betterment of the texture of my skin , but for now I am super happy with how smooth it feels and how my skin tone keeps evening out!

Before and After (Acne)

Cystic acne gone. Hyperpigmentation as well. Just the scarring that needs rresurfacing, which you can see on the side and is worse under harsher lighting.But feeling good with the progress so far
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Dr. Rahimi and his team are just wonderful. They have transfromed my skin with a treatment that was completely tailored to me. They do everything possible to make you feel valued and comfortable always. Dr. Rahimi is unbelievably patient and kind, and shows sincere interest in his patients. I am very fortunate to have found him. I am thinking very seriously in having Mixto done later on for my acne scars and Dr. Rahimi is the only one I can trust with a laser like that. I am looking foward to my follow-up appointment in a couple weeks. If you feel frustrated or just plain tired of dealing with your acne pay a visit to Dr. Rahimi's office and you won't be disappointed. And by the way, he doesn't leave you out in the cold like other dermatologists. He answers all of your questions and is very easy to get a hold of. He answered all of my emails so promptly and kindly, I was just amazed. Thank you Dr. Rahimi!