Acne Scars Treatment, Mixto, Subscion & Sculptra - Los Angeles, CA

I have been haunted by my cheek acne scars for the...

I have been haunted by my cheek acne scars for the last couple years as they seemed to worsen over time! I finally found the acne doctor of my dreams, his expertise and knowledge surpasses your expectations. After my initial consultation I knew he was someone I could trust working on my face, he recommended a more aggressive approach towards fixing my acne scars which is one of the biggest reasons I wanted to do it. I have been to other doctors who want to the e matrix and chemicals peels, derma rollers and fraxel, co2 laser treatment ( which I may add I've done all those and have spent a total of $9,000). It wasn't until I went to Dr.Rahimi I knew I could attain my goal of a beautiful crater free complexion.

New Skin Showing Day2 & 3

I have been religiously good about washing and layering ointment... and the new skin coming in is looking really nice!! I can already notice where my skin was raised using the combo treatment Dr.R preformed. Normally where I could see the box scars have been corrected wonderfully.

2 Months Since Treatment Post

I've waited 2 month in this picture down below to post a review so it could be as real as possible, for those considering to go under similar treatments. At this point for the price, and approach I expected way better results some of the deepness subsided but honestly to few. It might need an additional touch up but figured this first approach would have rid most of the scarring on my cheeks. What are your thoughts?

3 month post

I posted a picture of what my face looked like at the 2 month mark this week and honestly the results where very little to none. At the 3 month mark I can see changes in the scars, I'm pretty sure I plan to do another treatment in the future. It's just difficult to take an entire week from my busy life to just sit at home as you can tell the peeling is not something you want to go outside with.
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Where do I even begin!? Dr. R is AMAZING, attentive and a true specialist in his field! His assistant Beth is so sweet I seriously have never felt so relaxed and happy before doing something so nerve racking. I love that Dr.R checked my blood work to make sure I'm healthy he takes the best pre cautions to ensure your health and safety. Him and beth are an incredible team, and I'm looking forward to having him as my doctor for years to come:)