35 Years, Implant-related Side Effects Have Been Solved, DCF Rhinoplasty - Los Angeles, CA

About three years ago, I got a nose implant...

About three years ago, I got a nose implant surgery in one of surgery centers located in the Orange county. Silicon implant was inserted and cartilage from my ear was used. One month later after surgery, I got nose infection and pus, so I had to keep removing pus there. They say that I might have a negative reaction to implant silicon and I got annoyed about their attitude saying it’s never their fault. I got a nose surgery for having a good-looking nose, but it was hard for me to stand side effects after surgery. I was in so much agony that I couldn’t do anything, so I decided to have re-surgery. I came to know that there are a good method for those who are suffering from side effects by finally seeing Dr. Peter Lee at Wave Plastic Surgery Center. That method is DCF Rhinoplasty. Perhaps in which DCF might refer to Diced Cartilage-Fascia or something. ( I don’t remember the exact name of the method. :(

Sorry, Dr. Peter Lee said DCF rhinoplasty is a safe method because any silicon implant is not used , but something inside my body is used, there is no side effects. It has been almost one months after surgery. I have no side effects yet and I feel comfortable on surgery site. The shape of my nose looks much natural and prettier than before. Even though I got a plastic surgery, my nose looks natural. I will upload my picture soon. If there are those who are suffering from side effects, I want you to try to find a safe method like this that I mentioned above.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I think I am very fortune to meet Dr. Peter Lee. Because of him, I could get back to my normal life.