35 Year Old Woman in S. Cali Searching for the Perfect Dr for my Tummy Tuck & Lipo - Los Angeles, CA

I am 35, no children, and (due to years of yo-yo...

I am 35, no children, and (due to years of yo-yo weight fluctuations) have loose skin on my stomach and excessive "love handles" I also have a lot of cellulite on my thighs. I am aiming to find a Dr to do my tummy tuck & lipo on my back & thighs. I have met with 3 doctors so far but haven't picked one yet. They all have their pros and cons but primarily the main issue is pricing & my need to lose weight first (which I already desired to do). I currently weigh 240 lbs (I'm 5'4 in height) so I need to lose at least 40 lbs before my surgery. But aside from needing to lose weight, I also need to find a doctor who is reasonably priced AND who does great work because I will be paying for this out-of-pocket (no financing) so ultimately the issue is do I wait a good year and a half or so to save up enough money to go to one of the doctors I have already met with? Or do I see if I can find a doctor who can perform the surgery for a lower price so that I can afford to have the surgery sooner? Granted cosmetic surgery is not something that one should be cheap on because, like most things, you get what you pay for. But I also believe there has to be some Dr out there who can do great work but perhaps may be new to the plastic surgery world and is eager to get new clients.