33 Years Old Gynecomastia Surgery - Los Angeles, CA

I had done some anabolic steroids while working...

I had done some anabolic steroids while working out couple years ago and started to notice inflamation around my nipple. At first I didnt think much of it then over the course of a year I noticed that it looked like gynecomastia and it actually was. I did a lot of research online to look for a great doctor and Dr. Dadvand was someone that came highly recommended. I was very nervous about the surgery and had met with other doctors but none of them made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Dadvand. He spent a lot of time with me one on one during the consultation something that not a lot of doctors do. We spoke about everything and he answered every question I had. The staff is amazing, incredibly friendly and on top of everything. Never once was there and issue with appointments or information not being passed on. So the whole experience prior to surgery was amazing and my results and after care were even better. I love my results and could not be any happier. Surgery went great and my recovery time was very fast. I was walking around after two days. Its now 6 weeks post opp and Im back to working out and following my normals routines. Dr. Dadvand and I met three times after my sugery to check up on my recovery and results. He really cares about his clients. Couldnt be happier with my experience and my chest looks fantastic. Seriously best doctor in LA hands down.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon