32 Yr Old Mother of 3. "Received the Mommy Makeover" - Los Angeles, CA

I recently had the "Mommy makeover" (Brazilian...

I recently had the "Mommy makeover" (Brazilian butt, lipo & breast augmentation) I opted out of the tummy tuck and decided to go with liposuction on my tummy instead. I Decided to go to Mexico to have my plastic surgery done despite how many people tried to convince me that going to Mexico to avoid spending thousands of dollars wasn't worth it. I was told that I would get a "botched job" Well, I don't like listening to others especially if they have never experienced it for themselves! So, I had several consultations in Mexico before deciding on a Dr. I must say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my body now! Dr. Irving Rodriguez has given me the body I never thought I'd have. My self esteem has definitely boosted and my husband loves the new body as well hehe. I have received so many compliments from Co workers, family and friends. I have people asking me to take them to see "my Dr." LOL Dr. Irving has been by my side throughout my recovery. We use "whatsapp" to chat on a daily basis if and when necessary. I also make weekly trips to his office for massage therapy with his nurse Rossie who might I add is the sweetest lady. Dr. Irving Rodriguez takes great pride in his work and his patients. I have and will continue to highly recommend him and I plan on returning for future work myself. I really felt that I needed to post this review because he is definitely a caring Dr. And takes so much pride in his work and that is very important to patient.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Irving Rodriguez takes pride in his work and his clients. He will be there throughout the recovery. He responds quickly and will take all necessary steps to make sure your recovery is as smooth as possible. I highly recommend him!! I give him 5 stars and I look forward to having more work done in the near future.