30 Year Old Male Hair Transplant - Los Angeles, CA

I have known Dr. Pak ten years now. I...

I have known Dr. Pak ten years now. I first went to him when my hair started to recede. It is very hard for a young man to experience hair loss. It is a confidence killer. He put me on Propecia, and I was able to stabilize further hair loss, but I wanted the hair I had lost back. I consulted with him many times about getting a hair transplant surgery. He was always available to answer my questions (of which I had many) and has treated me with patience, kindness, and empathy. After much thought, I finally went through with the surgery. The surgery itself was easy, and my post-op results have been phenomenal. He was able to give me back my hairline, my youth, and my confidence. I have never looked better. Getting a hair transplant surgery with Dr. Pak is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I can wear my hair in all sorts of styles now without having to be self conscious about trying to cover up the balding areas. Dr. Pak is THE best in his field. I thoroughly did my research. He is a skilled surgeon, pioneer in his field, and a true artist. I simply couldn't be happier with my result. My only regret is not going through with the procedure sooner. Thank you Dr. Pak for giving me my life back! I appreciate all your hard work and everything you are doing for the hair loss community.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon