25 Years Old, Breast Lift NO Implants - Los Angeles, CA

I have had large areolae since puberty. Throughout...

I have had large areolae since puberty. Throughout high school my breasts were fairly full and firm so it wasn't a huge deal. I figured that after high school I would get an areola reduction and that would be the end of it.

In college I gained quite a bit of weight and my areolae stretched even further. It became harder and harder to find bras and swimsuits that covered them. It was annoying and not cute, but at least they were big! (bleh..)

Fast forward to a few years after college. I had dropped a significant amount of weight and now weighed less than I had in high school. I looked GREAT but my breasts looked HORRIBLE. Deflated, saggy, uneven. I couldn't do anything without my breasts falling out of my bra, or lay down without them falling into my armpits. When I would bend over they would hang like udders. I was miserable and uncomfortable.

I had visited Dr. Hughes one year prior, before I had saved enough money, and he was a bit brusque and rushed. I left feeling a little defeated. A year later, when I finally had saved up enough for surgery I started looking for doctors again and I felt entirely overwhelmed. I reassessed and read tons of reviews and watched videos and I decided that Dr. Hughes was, in fact, the right choice. And that his brusqueness was really just honesty, and he was rushed because he's in high demand! I went ahead and booked the surgery without a second consultation.

I told two people about the surgery, both of whom had seen me naked. They both immediately understood, which simultaneously made me feel better and worse. Part of me wished that they would say I didn't need it, but I suppose it's obvious that I did.

My surgery was at 7am on a Monday morning. Everyone in the office was easy-going and friendly. It wasn't as "slick" of an experience as I thought it would be, which, to me, was very comforting.

My first day of recovery was a breeze. Second day was a breeze. Third day was a breeze.... honestly I haven't felt any pain at all apart from a slight pinching feeling below my breasts on either side.

My breasts look nice so far. I'm still pretty nervous. One areola doesn't seem as circular as the other. I hope that it resolves itself/is easily corrected. They are also pretty far apart, but I think that's just my anatomy. Overall very happy, and I can't wait till it sets in that this is really real!

2 Days Post-Op

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

GREAT doctor. Extremely-skilled, honest, and hard-working. I felt confident that he would get me results that were not only healthy and sustainable, but appropriate for my body. I would recommend him to the people I love.