23 Rhinoplasty - Couldn't Be Happier - Los Angeles, CA

I met Dr. Nima from a family friend that had...

I met Dr. Nima from a family friend that had interned with him and had nothing but great things to say. My first step into the office I felt like I was making a good decision - the building is very cute & the staff was welcoming. In the consultation Nima was very friendly and attentive. I told him that it was important to me that my rhinoplasty results were subtle..ultimately I still wanted to look like myself just a softer version by improving the bump in my profile. When he showed me in photoshop what he envisioned for my results I immediately could tell he understood what I wanted and I felt super comfortable. He was the 3rd doctor that I had met with and the only one that had given me no doubts.

It has been 2 months since my surgery and I honestly couldn't be any happier with the results! It looks just like the picture (maybe even better) and will only get more refined as it continues healing. I really couldn't imagine a better experience with any other doctor. I look forward to seeing Dr. Nima in my quarterly check ups!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Warm, talented, & attentive. Did a great job with the surgery & made me very comfortable every step of the way.