Lift Without Implants Didn't Fully Correct Breasts - Los Angeles, CA

At the date of my surgery at UCLA I was 21 years...

At the date of my surgery at UCLA I was 21 years old, I'm now 19 months post op. I had a lollipop breast lift. My initial sagging was due to a rapid weight gain & loss(60 lbs) when I was 14, & my weight has fluctuated by about 15 lbs on & off since then so my skin quality isn't great. My breast skin feels very soft but almost "leathery", and the breasts themselves feel like an old woman's, like there is mostly fat and skin and no firm tissue. They don't hold their shape and even after the lift my areolas are too large. The only improvement I noticed from the surgery is now they are more symmetrical and the nipple is slightly better placed, but the firmness was not improved even though I was told "tissue tightening" was part of the procedure. I'm not really sure what to do at this point, but I'm disappointed with the results. I was looking forward to not wearing a bra but without one my breasts are like floppy pancakes. I'd prefer to not have an implant because the idea of a foreign object in my body grosses me out and I'd actually rather have smaller breasts, but that may be the only way to achieve the breasts I want. Any ideas are welcome as to what I can do, I'm very sad and self conscious of them still even if they are slightly improved. I have more pictures of the extra skin still remaining on my question asking if I need another lift.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Very nice surgeon, but I'm not sure if it's the surgery that went wrong or my body itself. I will return to him for any improvements I decide on.