38- Goodbye 550cc's - Los Angeles, CA

Tomorrow is the big day!! After 7 years I am tired...

Tomorrow is the big day!! After 7 years I am tired of these heavy things. I am a bit nervous of how they are going to look after but I am tired of feeling so heavy & bigger than I really am. No matter how much I workout the breasts do not shrink. Haha. I have been wanting this explant for a couple years now but have been undecided. Hope I'm making the right choice.

Day 1 post op

Had my implants out yesterday at 1:00 and started hurting around 9 pm. Today I feel mild pain. Nothing intolerable. I don't know how I emotionally feel yet. I am really deflated and just hoping they change to a fuller look.

4th day Post Op

Today is day for post op and I really don't see a difference. I'm kind of depressed with the flapjacks but I don't regret what I did. Hoping for fluffiness and need to get rid of side boob fat. Ugh!!

Week 1 Post Op!

Today is week 1 and I went to work out. It was kind of hard to run with all the giggling going on. I guess I need a better sports bra. Been kind of depressed with no volume in these anymore. They are so saggy :(
I'm even embarrassed for my husband to see them. Wondering if they will ever change.

1 month post explant

Very droopy & squishy. I bet I'm going to need a lift. My 500cc's were so heavy they probably stretched out my skin :(