Revision from a Previous Doctor Who Botched Me - Los Angeles, CA

I've been doing tons of research and I'm really...

I've been doing tons of research and I'm really glad I've found this community to help with my nerves. I've previously had liposuction done with another doctor who is actually on realself as well and in Beverly Hills. The doctor I previously went with completely ruined and botched my body. Since then I've been searching for a plastic surgeon who could possibly take on this challenge. I've met with several doctors all over Beverly Hills and Los Angeles and I even had a few doctors admit that my result has been the worst that has ever been seen. I finally met with Dr.Hughes and he was able to see the pain, mentally and physically that I've been through. He was very honest and and patient and has given me hope. I'm scheduled for November and although I'm not expecting perfection, (because of how botched the previous Doctor left me) I'm just looking for a realistic improvement and I feel Dr.Hughes will deliver.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon