Bad Bosley Transplant - Repairing with Dr Umar

Here are my results after undergoing a hair...

Here are my results after undergoing a hair transplant operation with Bosley Medical.
Hehe.. it was definitely humiliating and humbling to work hard and save for this procedure, only to get poor results (which i humorously call the trifecta).

1) Received a very visible - wide strip scar
2) Out of 2000 donor grafts used - around 10-15% took hold and grew ( using Minoxidil)
3) The limited hair that did grow were placed/all grew straight up vertically - Unlike my natural hair which is angled. Transplanted hair looks pluggy and sparse.

Bosley Medical stated the strip scar is acceptable for procedure and that all hair transplanted did take growth (poor results only due to loss of native hair in their opinion). Unsure if this is a normal occurence, if so, very concerned.

However, Bosley Medical offered me FUE and SMP options to fix scar and Frontal area. To me - It was not a good idea to use their service again. One who caused a problem can not solve it.

After researching doctors knowledgeable and talented enough to truly fix strip scars/results from past procedures, I sought out help and repair from Dr Sanusi Umar at DermHair Clinic.

Enclosed are my current photos after my first pass at the strip scar and frontal area ~ Much better results using less grafts (only 500 grafts utilized). Strip scar is less noticeable and frontal area looks slightly fuller. I will post more pictures of future great results.

To all those with poor transplant results from the past - i wish you the best of luck. It is a tough and sometimes horrible situation but it makes one mentally strong.

To all men with hairloss seriously considering a hair transplant in the future. Please, take your time, do proper research. There is a lot to lose from a poor transplant but also much to gain from a great one.

Dr S