A Life Changing Result! - Los Angeles, CA

I've been seeing Dr. Rivkin for about a decade...

I've been seeing Dr. Rivkin for about a decade now, I have to say, ten years later I look better than I did back when I started and here's why: The main reason is, although I'm a 49 year old man, my jaw line was weak, narrow and quite feminine looking. Well, Rivkin changed that in a total of about 15 -painless minutes. Now, after one visit to his gorgeous office, I have a jaw line that I've always (my entire life) dreamed of having. I was so envious of other guys and their masculine jaws. Now My jaw is square, and not narrow at all. It looks very masculine and completely natural. I mean totally natural. Now, without tooting my own horn, because Dr. Rivkin's artistry created it; it's quite male-model like; and as I stated in my headline, that treatment was and is "life changing!"
My skin tone is medium brown, and in the past years, anti-aging lasers weren't an option for me . . . Well, with the current technology that Westside Asthetics has, I am now a candidate for that kind of treatment as well. So I did a C02 laser at his office twice, one year apart. My result with the C02 was astounding. Acne scars I thought I had to live with the rest of my life are now gone, and my skin looks just amazing for someone my age. I'm so pleased with my results from Rivkin's professional artistic recommendations, I'd refer and have referred, anyone who is or was interested in any type of anti-aging Asthetic treatments. He's simply the best aesthetics doctor in Los Angeles. Bar none.
Los Angeles Physician

A warm and kind man, not only a Doctor. An artist as well, not simply a doctor.