25 Female, "Skinny Fat", Happy with Coolsculpting on Abdomen So Far! - Los Angeles, CA

For reference - I'm 25, 5' 4", 114 lbs (before and...

For reference - I'm 25, 5' 4", 114 lbs (before and after), fairly active (i exercise about 4-5 days a week). I wanted to target my excess lower and upper abdomen fat.

I had CoolSculpting on my upper and lower abdomen about 5 weeks ago. One small applicator was used on both of the areas for an hour. As for the procedure itself, it's bizarre, and the massaging out of the frozen fat was by far the worst part (made me nauseous). I was incredibly bloated the next few days. I experienced no real "pain" after, but was tingly, numb, and sore for several weeks, far longer than I expected.

I felt like I started noticing differences 3 weeks in, and now at about 5 weeks I feel like I can see a difference and while it's not huge to anyone else or even noticeable in clothes, I'm really happy to see a change! I had considered smart lipo before, and am happy I went this route. I'm going to have another treatment on both my upper and lower abdomen again in a few weeks, and hopefully won't need any more. My stomach isn't perfect or flat like I've always envied on other girls, but it's an improvement I think!

While I HATE posting pics this revealing, I looked to the RealSelf community to help make this decision, so I thought I'd give back!

Day of 2nd treatment - 7 weeks post 1st treatment