Tummy Tuck - Finally Did It! So Worth It! - Los Alamitos, CA

After years of contemplating a tummy tuck, I...

After years of contemplating a tummy tuck, I finally did it and wish I had done it sooner!
I gave birth to two children and had that yucky pouch that no exercise could get rid of.
I have a flat tummy now and am super happy! I got 3 consultations and decided to go with Dr. Esmailian. Love him and his staff!!

Adding my before and after picture

Front view of my before and after. Super happy!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Esmailian has the BEST bedside manner! He explained everything to me and answered all of my questions patiently and probably more than once if I needed it. The day of the procedure, I WAS nervous, but the nurses at the surgery center were so nice and talked me through everything; then when I saw Dr.E I felt even more at ease as I knew I was in good hands. Dr. E's staff is amazing and I feel extremely comfortable when I come in for my post op visits. If you are unsure about this procedure, you should see Dr. E for a consult. Whether you choose him or not, I'm sure you will feel more educated about this procedure and have the best info to make the best decision for you. Good luck!! :)