38 Y/o Mom, got 450cc mod plus, 5'3", 145lbs - Los Alamitos, CA

I'm so excited! I scheduled my appointment for my...

I'm so excited! I scheduled my appointment for my breast augmentation surgery March 21! I've wanted this my whole life. After breast feeding 2 kids I'm smaller than ever. I feel so unattractive. I did the rice test and I liked 2 cups. Hopefully 480cc's will be big enough to be a D cup. I'm 5'3 and 150lbs. We are going to talk more about size at my preop appointment. I'm going periareolar for sure. Any advice on recovery I'm nervous. I have a 1 1/2 y/o and a 3 y/o. I know it's going to be hard on my husband and we have no help.

preop completed!

We went over sizes, I tried on implant sizes under my surgical bra. We decided on 425, 450, 475cc's. The doctor is going to bring high profile and moderate plus profile. My concern is I want volume on my upper pole &, I want cleavage. So nervous and excited. I'm concerned about not picking up my kids. I have a 20month old & a 3 year old that constantly want "up." I my husband will be off to help. Can't wait to go shopping. I'm wondering if any of my tops will fit. Anyways, watch for pictures March 24th. I can't wait to show them off. Here's some of my wish pics.

Getting ready for my surgery, in a week & a half!

My BA is in less than 2 weeks. I'm getting so excited. I read someone's story about how she felt she sent too big and got a smaller revision a year later. So i started to regret the size that the ps and I picked. Then I talked with some friends and family that have over 500's implants in & they reassured me that I will love my 425-475cc's. I've been eating healthy the past month and stepping up my workouts. Down 4.5 lbs. I have some real motivation now. Here's some more before pics. I'm 5'3 148lbs.

day 2

I'm feeling better. Only a little sore. Started doing massages & took a shower. They are already starting to drop. Super tired today. But excited about the results so far. I got 450 cc's moderate plus profile.

day 3

Tired and constipated, but doing my massages and no pain meds. Excited to see them drop and soften.

Perfect boobs- 3 weeks post op. Steri strips off. So happy!

Hardly any pain my husband and I loving my new boobs! It makes me feel so much better about myself! Dr. Esmailian was wonderful and quite the perfectionist! My boobs are perfect! Exactly what I wanted. Dr. Esmailian listened to me and all my concerns. He gave me the best breasts! I would highly recommend him. Office staff were awesome and very professional! I wanted cleavage and I got it! I got mentor moderate plus profile 450CC's! Can't wait to get fitted to see what bra size I am. They were never that swollen or asymmetrical post op. They dropped pretty quickly and they are getting softer everyday with my massages. I get to workout next week, with no restrictions. If anyone has questions. Feel free to ask. Again Dr. Esmailian was awesome and I would highly recommend him!

before and after

3 weeks post op

3 1/2 months, still happy 34DD!

Dr. Farbod Esmailian

Gave me perfect boobs! I'm so happy with my results! I would highly recommend Dr. Esmailian. I know of 3 people that have gotten breast augmentation and lifts from Dr. E and they are all happy. I am so pleased with the size and shape. Dr. Esmailian listened to what I wanted and delivered.