Simply Amazing - Los Alamitos, CA

Dr.E is the best I have been wanting to get a...

Dr.E is the best I have been wanting to get a Brest augmentation for a very long time but was very nervous about getting it done because of watching botched and hearing horror stories! But when I met with Dr.E he made me feel so comfortable. He was so nice, caring and took the time to answer all of my questions! The day of my surgery I was so nervous but the minute he walked into the room I felt so much better he went over everything with me again! Everyone who was at the surgery center was supper nice the anesthesiologist was amazing I had only been put under once before and it was bad! But this anesthesiologist was amazing he told me everything that was going to happen once we got in to the room I stated to cry and he came next to me and reassured me that everything was going to be ok and even wiped my tears! That automatically made me feel even better he truly took the time just like Dr. E did too at that point I knew I was in the best possible hands! After surgery I felt amazing I was sore but that was it. I went back to work 2 days later I had barely any bruising! Dr. E and his staff are so nice and amazing I will never go anywhere else the care they give, you could never put a price on! I am a month out and wish I would have done it sooner they look very natural don't look fake at all and you can barely even see a scar! I am truly happy and grateful for the excellent care I received!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon