61 Years of Age, One Adult Child, and in Much Need of Reducing Wrinkles and Filling in Volume of Cheeks - Longmont, CO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have NO negative comments. Dr. Baird is...

I have NO negative comments. Dr. Baird is absolutely fantastic and she treats my face as if she was an artist and my face was her canvas. She is truly talented and has improved my overall facial appearance. My skin looks firmer and yet still very natural. In addition, she has a fabulous staff to assist her, and all of them are well-trained and friendly. I feel blessed to have found them to guide me in my journey to achieve and maintain younger and healthier skin.
Longmont Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Baird is absolutely the BEST dermatologist that I have ever been to and I have seen a few. She is knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. In terms of cosmetic changes, she displays an artistic talent and the results always appear natural. She has the ability to enhance rather than distort one's appearance. Thanks to Dr. Baird and her staff I feel and look younger and healthier!