WARNING !!!! 32 Year Old Smart Lipo/cellullaze , WORST Mistake of my Life Choosing This Doctor - Long Island, NY

I have cellulite on my thighs and buttocks as well...

I have cellulite on my thighs and buttocks as well as some areas to improve with smart Lipo , as I went to this doctor for my breasts and had good results I figured I would do it with him . From the actual procedure to the results , it was a complete nightmare , complete waste of my money , NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL .

Before after photos

Little info : I've been dieting and working out 5 to 6 days every week since and before the procedure . Like I said 5500 dollars down the drain .

Seriously been so depressed and feel so taken advantage of

I tried to resolve the issue with him , this amount of money was a big deal to me but he couldn't care less . In his eyes he could do no wrong and it's too bad for me . Please please to everyone out there , don't make the same mistake I've made .
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr BReitbart is about making his money and not helping his patients . When I showed him pictures of inspiring results who initially looked like me , he told me that doctors take their before and after pictures in a different lighting and that basically these pictures were not accurate .He didn't listen to me one bit , did his procedure ( worst experience of my life ) and sent me on my way asking to write him a good review ( I was still sedated ) . This was not my first plastic surgery so trust me when I say that I have realistic expectations and also have experience in how things should be done . Dr Breitbart only took my money and did nothing to improve my appearance , this is the first and only negative review I have ever written in my life but he was so dishonest that I can't just let people spend their hard earned money in something and someone so shady . I tried to resolve the matter with him but he won't budge and wouldn't even let me speak . I hope he enjoys my hard earned money and can still look at himself in the mirror . WORST DOCTOR EVER. Zero Ethics .