26yrs Young, 1 C-section, Ready to Be Sexy Again!! - Long Island, NY

I have been stalking this site since April of this...

I have been stalking this site since April of this year and I finally managed the guts to book my procedure! First of all finding the right doctor was a bit of a headache. I was turned down by many because of my weight before even looking at me in person. Smh-_- anyways I came across a review on here from another real self sister and I loved her results. Her body was kinda like mine and her results where amazing with lipo alone! So I was sold on what this doctor is capable of doing. His name is Dr. Gordon Andan and they have two locations one in Manhattan and another in Conmack Long Island. I like going to Long Island better since they have parking and also because they do appointments and surgery on Saturdays that's a big plus for me!
So I first went to see Dr. Gordon back in April but I didn't schedule anything since I was going away on vacation but after I came back I went back to him and told him exactly what I was looking for here's the list
1. Full tummy tuck
2. Lipo of abdomen
3. Lipo of flanks
4. Lipo of back
5. Smart Lipo of inner thighs
(Smart Lipo won't leave your skin saggy)
So he sad I was a good candidate for what I was asking and that my results would be great and especially won be over when he said my weight was just fine and that I didn't need to worry about losing extra weight!!
I currently weigh 210lbs and my height is 5'6 but I carry most of my weight on my thighs and belly apron. I have tried numerous diets and exercises but nothing seems to help. So my hubby and I decided that a tummy tuck would be the best for me to help me get my self confidence back. I have always been a size 8 and now I'm currently a tight size 12. I'm hoping to be a size 8 again!

Having to reschedule is driving me crazy!

So I wasn't cleared for surgery by my primary doctor last week due to a UTI. I'm plus since I have a heart murmmer I had to go to a second cardiologist to make sure I'm good to have surgery. So I managed to book an appointment with a cardiologist and a urologist in two days! And actually see them on the same days. Talk about being desperate!! Lol Monday and Tuesday I completed both visits. Cardiologist cleared me for surgery and urologist did a kidney sonogram said everything looks good and also went the extra mile to check my bladder with a camera which was a bit painful. He checked for cancer, stones and fibrosis. And I'm all clear thank GOD! But I do have a UTI that I'm currently taking antibiotics for. I have to go back on Tuesday to do another urine test and than I shall be 100% cleared. Talk about stressful week!! Now I just have to wait and see what day they have available now for the doctor to do my surgery. Fingers crossed it's before August 23 otherwise I will have to wait till December. :-(

Going crazy!! Don't know what to do! Advise please!!

So my surgery was rescheduled for August 22nd. I'm now clear by my doctor to have surgery. Thank God my health is good and cardiologist and urologist said I'm in good health. "NOW THIS IS MY DILEMA" I'm 26 yrs old and all of a sudden my husband got the baby blues and wants us to start trying for baby #2 our 1st born is 6yrs old. The original plan was for me to have the tummy tuck and that we would have another baby by the time I'm 33. Our daughter will be about 13yrs old. I personally don't mind the huge gap in age difference. I love that we have enjoyed our daughter to the max. But now my hubby is saying we should just have baby #2 now and this way I can have the tummy tuck done next year after baby #2 is born. That's is I get pregnant right away. I didn't have a problem getting pregnant with my first but I have heard so many people that try for the second and take months to conceive. I'm emotionally confused and frustrated. I don't know what to do. I'm two weeks shy of my surgery and while I know I can reschedule or get my deposit back I don't know what to do. I currently own a daycare and have for the past 5yrs that's what has held us back from having another child. Working with kids all day can really discourage you from having another baby. At least in my opinion. But now with the tummy tuck coming I can't help but to feel pressure in having another baby quick so I can have my so much wanted tummy tuck. Please Real self sisters I need advise on what should I do. Btw my hubby is fine with what ever I decide. Bow it's all on me. :-( your comments are much wanted and welcomed.

There's not enough words to describe how kind and...

There's not enough words to describe how kind and professional Dr. Andan, I'm positive there's no other doctors like him. Aside from the sweetheart that he is, his work OMG speaks for itself!!! I was turned down by many Doctors before I found Dr. Andan. I was told I was to fat by others and that I should go lose weight. I know my body and I knew that what doctors where calling fat and obesity was product of my already massive weight loss there's was no more for me to lose. So I felt desperate until I found Dr. Andan first time he saw me he said no problem I can do it. The way he spoke made me feel so comfortable and I knew and felt that he was going to be my Doctor. My husband went with me to the consultation and he felt to that he would be the one to operate on me. Long story short Dr. Andan delivered high results much more than what I expected. I'm now in love with my new body!! And looking in the mirror is not hard anymore. I love myself again. Dr. Andan gave me my confidence back! I'm definitely going back to him to get some little tweaks to look even better!! :-) thank you Dr. Andan your the best!!!! I hope people are as lucky as I was to have found you!! You have hands of an angel!!
New York General Surgeon

My interaction with Dr. Andan was very professional but at the same time it was like I was with family. Very pleased with Dr. Andan the pictures speak for themselves.