ThermiSmooth Definitely CANNOT Be Used over Fillers in Eye Area - Long Island, NY

I just had to write this review as I myself cannot...

I just had to write this review as I myself cannot find a written review on this subject other than a "maybe" you can " video from a doctor. I am telling you, no you cannot use this machine/procedure with fillers in the eye area for tightening. It is heat, pure almost 45 degree heat at times around the eye area to smooth and tighten. I was skeptical of course since I had belotero and juvederm in the eye area and orbital rim- 4 months earlier. No time does not make it better to use this procedure over any filler located superficial to the skin. That is just what belotero is used for-the tear trough, and the juvederm I had injected above the cheek close to the ridge where the under eye meets the cheek, it was flat and the juvy helped give that curve back. I had two treatments of the Thermi Smooth at a discounted price because the doctor had not used in this area and around the mouth. Thermi Smooth is for just that SMOOTH and possibly tighten. What I found especially around the under eye area the filler was heated and moved around, dissolved, was dented in areas-smooth dents, but dents and creases and so much puffiness it looked terrible. I spent years of time and money on fillers and botox to fight off the march of time especially around my eyes. After the 2 treatments of thermi smooth what I was left with was smooth dents, smooth extreme puffiness and crying. I went to my primary doctor to look at and another injector. Both have confirmed the extreme puffiness is all water and definitely from the product of fillers being over heated and now compromised. Around my mouth is smoother but the money I spent on filler for the lines above my mouth and corners are back for that filler is definitely dissolved as well. The original Dr. who did all my fillers and botox for 4 years knows I was not thrilled after the last thermi and I said no when I went in for the 3rd recommended treatment. He did not push me and was concerned about how I felt my under eyes looked. My primary gave me a script for water pills and the new injector place some botox above the lip and in crows feet to try to help the wrinkling now present from the lack of filler that dispersed. This thermi smooth probably great for a face with absolutely no fillers but I am swearing to you do not use in any areas with filler, the heat changes the product, as my gut feeling thought. I went through with the two treatments originally hoping for a new way to improve my 55 year old face. Did not succeed. I am upset about the money lost but mostly about my under eyes. Going to have to wait another month and new injector will assess this area. Some days worse than others especially with allergies and sinus problems. Any questions pls message me. I will try to post some photos :(
Doctor

Was a happy patient for many years until Thermi Smooth was done.