Three Arm Tattoos and Several Treatments Later... - Long Island, NY

I finally made the decision to get my three...

I finally made the decision to get my three tattoos removed from my arms last year. I went to a place specializing in lasers (though not specifically tattoo removal) and paid $4200 for 10 treatments on each (I had a coupon for 40% off, which was what ultimately pushed me). My first treatment was July 27, 2016 and I just had the 7th treatment. I made the mistake of not doing my homework before signing up for this place. They said they used the latest technology however I never asked what laser they use, which is the Revlite Switched ndYag. After 7 treatments they say they have to continue to blast the black ink before they can begin on the color (which is most of my right arm's tattoos). It just seems to be taking a long time, and I am almost done with the prepaid treatments.

I decided today to make an appointment with another place that focuses solely on tattoo removal, and they offer picosure. They also offer the Describe patch so they can do multiple treatments at once which would be amazing since I am going on vacation in 5 months. My consultation and hopefully first picture treatment will be on Saturday.