**McAdooDoll2B** Fat Transfer to Breasts+Lipo w/BBL

What's up RS! I have one child and never bounced...

What's up RS! I have one child and never bounced back to my pre preggo body. Sure I gained more boobs, butt, and hips but my boobs are saggy and my tummy isn't the way I would like it to be. I've been wanting to get surgery for some time now, but I have been going back and forth as to if I should just try to work out more or go under the knife. About 20 DVD workouts later lol, I've finally decided to get some work done and there is NO TURNING BACK.

I initially wanted just the lipo w/fat transfer to my breasts, but after a few consultations, I was advised that I needed a lift, which I don't disagree with. So that's when I decided that I would get silicone implants along with a lift. THEN, I thought since I was going to get lipo anyway, why let that good fat go to waste lol...so I decided to get a BBL as well. I have a butt already but it filled out more and more hips ^_^

I have consulted with a few PS thus far...Dr. Ladipo(GA), Dr. Boutte(GA) Dr. Balgobin aka Dr. BBL(MN), Dr. Fisher, Dr. Macadoo, and Dr. Salama. I have a consultation next week with Dr. Sundin here in VA for breast lift w/implants and my last consultation with Dr. Blyer aka Dr. Bfixin(NY) in September for BBL and BL w/implants. I was told by his coordinators that both procedures can be done in one setting, and if that is indeed true, then I will be going to Dr. Bfixin for both surgeries instead of splitting them up. Too bad my consultation with him isn't until 9/28. I'm so anxious!

I'm shooting for have my surgery done in March/April 2017

Doctors

Okay so here is a better rundown of my consultations with different doctors and their price quotes...

Dr. Ladipo...he's running a special on lipo and that's what I consulted with him on. $3500. With BBL, $5000. He was the very first doctor I contacted and it was mostly because of the price he was offering.

Dr. Boutte...She's a PS in ATL and I came across her on here. She has tons of reviews and I believe she is a top doctor on here. One of her coordinators quoted me for lipo and a tummy tuck, which I wasn't interested in. Lipo-$7000.

Dr. Balgobin aka Dr. BBL..I just love this guy. I've been following his IG and Snapchat for a while. He's located in Minneapolis and was trained by Dr. Miami. He actually contacted me himself and answered all of my questions. We discussed lipo with fat transfer to my breasts, but he said I wasn't a good candidate for the breast fat transfer because of my droopy boobs :(. He suggested getting a lift first and then come for the fat transfer. Lipo-$7000, lipo w/fat transfer $8995.

Dr. Salama...I'm pretty sure most of us are very familiar with him. Nancy, one of his coordinators, was so sweet during our phone conversation. She complimented me on the nice features I already have, which made me feel really good and also, said how Dr. Salama would be able to accentuate those features. She quoted me for a breast lift w/silicone implants $6000 and BBL $7299. Now these prices are discount prices if I go to Dr. Salama for both. We would do the BBL first and come back in 4-6 months for the BL/implants.

Dr. Fisher, another well-known doctor quoted me for a BBL $6000. Honestly, I like Dr. Fisher's work on some of the girls I have seen, but his coordinator comes across very pushy. I mean...she's very sweet but just persistent lol. She also quoted me for Dr. Macadoo for a BBL & fat transfer to breasts for $6000. Dr. Macadoo is running a special right now on BBLs so I'm guessing that's why the price is so low for the BBL, lipo w/fat transfer to breasts. He was the only doctor that said I didn't need a lift, which kind of puzzled me.

I'm still waiting for my consult with Dr. Bfixin. He must be booked to the max for consults because I contacted his office sometime in June I believe and one of his coordinators scheduled my consult for 9/28. Sheesh!

Now, I also have a consultation next week with a PS here in VA, Dr. Sundin. We will discuss my options for the lift and I will get to try on implants. This particular consult with give me more insight of the different size implants and what would best fit my body. I'm like go big or go home lol.

Once I have my consultation with Dr. Bfixin in September, I will make a final decision on the PS. I have already decided that I do want the BL w/implants and lipo w/BBL. I have narrowed it down to Dr. Salama and Dr. Bfixin. It's crazy because I haven't even consulted with Dr. Bfixin and I'm still considering him. He's hilarious on Snap, but not because of that. He's knowledgeable and actually educates his patients and viewers. He's also triple board certified.

Pre Op Pics

Forgot to edit my tats out >_

Pre Op Pics

I should've just kept my original pics up. I really don't care if someone notices me by my tats. It is no secret because everyone that knows me will see this transformation. I am not ashamed lmao.

Are there any girls who had...

Are there any girls who had breast surgery and lipo w/BBL at the same time? How did you sleep? How was your experience?

Change of Plans. Going w/McAdoo

Okay so I've changed my mind...Again -__- I've decided to go with Dr. McAdoo for my BBL and he even approved me for a fat transfer to my breasts, so I will be getting both done. In the very beginning of my journey, I wanted a fat transfer to my breasts initially, but the doctors I consulted with didn't think I was a good candidate. Honestly, I don't think I want really perky boobs..just fuller. If later I decide to get a lift w/implants, then I can do so after I have recovered from my BBL. We shall see...

Anyhow, I snagged McAdoo's info from his IG page and emailed the number with my pics and they contacted me very quickly. I spoke to Daisy, who is really sweet and she quoted me $6500 for the lipo, BBL and fat transfer to breast and that's including the RH.

Has anyone stayed at their recovery house??

So McAdoo switched locations??? No longer Encore??

Saw this on IG and then his profile on here has changed.

See you in 2017 McAdoo!!!

So I put down the rest of my deposit today...getting fat transfer to breasts and BBL in March 2017!! I have 7 months to prepare myself. So much can happen from now until then but I'm going to try to remain positive and not think negatively. I really want to do this and don't want anything major popping up and stopping me.

Negative Nancys *side eye*

Welp! Just encounter my first negative Nancy. Long time male friend of mine said he didn't see the point of having surgery. I could take this money to do something else. Why do people say that? He's guy...so he doesn't know what it feels like to watch your body change into to a body you just got "used to" *side eye* I don't have low self-esteem but I just have things that I don't like about my body so I'm going to fix them LOL.

Anywho....I think the biggest obstacle for me will be trying to get my mom to watch my daughter while I'm out of town for surgery. She isn't a total fan of the idea and I haven't even told her I'm really going to do it, but I think she has some idea....She's afraid of planes so to have her come along is a no go. I love my mom and all but I don't have time for her cursing me out during recovery lmao...I think I'm going to tell her about my decision today...Wish me luck lol

Procrastination....

So....I mentioned yesterday how I was going to run this whole surgery thing by mom...I didn't. Part of me honestly forgotten and the other part just was like...tomorrow..so today I'll mention it to her lol....See if we can work out something as far as her staying with my daughter while I'm in Florida. My mom is a staple in me and my daughter's lives and I appreciate that. She totally adores her "grandma's baby". I wouldn't mind bringing them along but I'm sure she doesn't want to get on a plane. My daughter on the hand would be so excited. I definitely don't mind paying her for helping me out..because this would be a tremendous weight lifted off of my shoulders. One less thing to worry about. I know these 7 months are going to fly by....

Boob consultation today

Okay sooo in my first update I stated that I had a consultation in my home state for breast surgery...I thought about canceling it but I figured since I had already made the appointment prior to going with McAdoo...I would still go see what they are talking about. Nevertheless, I know I want the fat transfer with McAdoo...but I'm still playing around with the idea of getting my boobs lifted before the fat transfer w/McAdoo....I will update you guys later on how that goes.

Just thinking...

People think because we choose to alter or fix things on bodies that we don't like, that we don't love ourselves. WE know what it is. I love myself and I never had insecurities about my body or things I didn't like until after I had my daughter. I watched my body change so much even after pregnancy. I totally love being a mom, but it's time for mommy to get her body back plus more LOL ya feel me?

Before my daughter, I still had a booty, some boobs(not as much as now) and my tummy was pretty flat..not washboard but I could wear whatever I wanted lol. Now, it's more so finding cute clothes that don't show my love handles or that annoying lower tummy area *side eye*. I have to wear tops or dresses that allow me to wear a nice bra to accommodate my boobs LOL.

It's time to change of all that. Honestly, I never thought I would even be considering plastic surgery. I thought it was for old women LMAO. I mean seriously, before it got popular and people became more open about it, I saw old women that overdid it or had botched surgeries LOLOL.

I'm glad that we are now in an era where we aren't ashamed that we want to nip and tuck here and there. I say be the best person YOU want to be! I have wish pics but they are just references, because really, I want to look like the ultimate sexiest me possible haha. I know it is under all of this flab!

Yesterday's Consultation

So yeah..I had my consultation yesterday for breast augmentation w/lift yesterday Dr. Sundin, a local surgeon's office. He indeed said I needed a lift and my breasts are a nice size already so I may have the volume with the implants, but I could definitely do implants if I wanted. He recommended the anchor lift(incision around nipple, vertical incision down the breast and under). He said I could do about 325ccs possibly, but he would go as big as he thinks looks best on me without compromising my safety, which I think is a great idea. He seems to be very educated on the procedure and confident in his work.

I mean I know my breasts are low =( so I'm thinking that the fat transfer with Dr. McAdoo may just make them worse. I was just trying to avoid the scarring, but I want my boobs to look the best that they can look.

So I may end up splitting the procedures. BL w/implants and lipo w/BBL with Dr. McAdoo. Now, I must decide if I will be able to get the breast surgery before I see McAdoo in March, or after. I do have one more consultation for my boobs here in VA on the 9th.

I'm looking for dolls who have had breast augmentations and lifts with McAdoo. I'm curious to see how good he is with those because I know he's bomb with the BBLs.

One more thing about yesterday's consult

I forgot to mention the reason why Dr. Sundin suggested 325cc is because I have a good amount of breast tissue already. He said my boobs were on the larger side, but my left boob is slightly bigger than the right(it's my favorite boob lmao).

McAdoo's Office Staff

I paid my deposit earlier this week and still have no official date. I told them during the consultation that I was looking to have the surgery done in June. Daisy was supposed to send my surgery information after taking my payment and didn't. Then I contacted her yesterday, and told her I hadn't received anything and she asked if a lady named Sofia had contacted me...no. Then Daisy apologized and said that Sofia will be giving me a call..no call yesterday. I call Seduction today and spoke to Sofia and she tells me that Daisy must still have my charts and that she will be calling me when Daisy comes back from lunch. This was about an hour ago...so now I'm waiting. If I don't hear anything soon I will be calling back. This is ridiculous. I could've sworn that you can't book your surgery until your deposit is paid. Now that I have paid, the contact seems to have slowed down. When I first inquired I got a response at the snap of a finger. I'm not that pleased with the office staff right now. I want McAdoo but I am NOT here for the BS.

Blah

I see a lot of journeys on here where they're husbands and boyfriends are supportive of their surgeries. Well I'm one of the ones that doesn't have that. I'm single but I stupidly thought that I could establish some sort of friendship with my ex, who's my daughter's father and decided to share my wishes for wanting surgery. When I was talking to him about it then, he didn't say anything negative. Welllllll, yesterday he threw it in my face during an argument about something totally unrelated to this...saying "Go get your tummy tucked and add to your ass. Go pay to look better, you're not satisfied."

Like WOW.

I'm no punk, but this is a sensitive subject to me. This is my decision to fix my problem areas and give me back the confidence I lost after my body changing from pregnancy. To have something like that said to me after I confided in him about it...is completely mean and it did hurt my feelings somewhat...It's crazy how people can know how you feel about something, and when they get angry, they intentionally say things to make you feel bad.

That's okay tho...if he thought he was mad now...watch. This body will be banging so eat your heart out fool hahaha.

And get it right..I'm not getting a tummy tuck *rolls eyes*

March 1st 2017!!!!!

So I have my surgery date. Yayyyy! I finally talked to Sofia. Honestly, the ladies at Seduction are really sweet. I was just panicking because this is my first time doing anything like this. I've heard horror stories about girls paying deposits and getting ditched afterwards. I contacted Dr. McAdoo's IG, and texted the number in his bio, which is Dayomie's number, his assistant. I kinda bugged them so maybe that's why they called me back so quickly today lol. March 1st 2017 I will be transforming...Such a long time away but plenty of time to get prepared and have everything paid up. Sofia said if for any reason I needed to change my date, we could do that since it's so early.

Sometimes I wonder...

Sometimes I wonder if anyone even sees these updates. I know my surgery is 7 months out but I figured I would document as I go along. It is a journey right? This is almost like my diary.

Anywho, I have my last boob appointment for a lift/lift w/implants with Dr. Stanwix...another doctor in VA. This is my last consultation until I see McAdoo in March. I'm just trying to gather as much information as I can before I make a final decision on what I really want to do with these boobs of mine. Part of me wants to just see how I would like them with just the fat transfer alone or if I really want a lift w/implants or a lift at all. Sometimes doctors tells us things from a cosmetic point of view....like breasts should be perky and your nipples should be at a "aesthetically pleasant position". But it is ultimately up to us whether we like the cosmetically correct look, or if he like our natural looks. Let's be real for a second. Some of us have NEVER had perky breasts. I being one of them. Hell, this is the biggest my breasts have ever been lol. When I look in the mirror, they don't look like the pic of above. The pic makes them look worse *side eye*. Like I said, I have a love/hate relationship with them. Sometimes I like em, sometimes I don't. Hey it is what it is. My thing is, I want them fuller..more volume and cleavage. I want to fill out some of the dresses and tops I wear. One breast is slightly bigger than the other(has always been that way since I've started growing them). I'm hoping that McAdoo can even them out more because I know the smaller breasts will need more fat injected. Hmm..

I'll update you guys on how today's consult went later this evening.

Dr. Stanwix

Saw Dr. Stanwix today and I must say I really enjoyed my consultation. He answered all of my questions without getting frustrated. He was really thorough and I even got to try on some of the sizers. I tried on the 350s, 400s and 450s and I fell in love with the 450s. He said of course, I needed a lift with incisions around the nipple, down the breasts and under them. He even showed me pics of his past patients and his credentials. I must say...he really has me thinking about getting a full lift w/implants. At least I know that if I decide to go through with it, he will be my surgeon. Not only that, the price he quoted me wasn't bad at all. The downside.....they will go up because he's moving to a different location and will be doing the surgeries at a new location. RIght now he's doing them at his facility.

Decisions...decisions....to lift or fat transfer. That is the question.

Did I jump the gun?

I'm wondering if I put my deposit down too early lol...I had a Colombian thought just now lol...like what if I went there? Then I'm seeing so many Salama dolls, I'm wondering if I should've put my deposit down with him. I mean, he was one of my top choices at first. Hmm...don't get me wrong. I have faith in McAdoo, but I'm just thinking out loud. I have too much time to think being that my surgery is months away. I need to stop looking at butts all day long i know THAT much =| It's addicting....

I'm having thoughts about moving my date up...I'm working on some things and if I get everything straight before March, I will definitely see about moving my date up. I'm sure my coordinator wouldn't mind since it's so far out.

My bday is on New Year's day...Wouldn't it be great to have a new banging body for the New Year and birthday ^_^

Supplies

I would like to go ahead and start getting supplies. I have a good idea of what things to get, but I'm wondering about where to get the best lipo foams, ab boards, and compression garments. I read about dolls having to go without their garment when it is washing and drying and I would like to have an extra one on hand for that.

In short terms...

HELP!!!!!!!

Weight Loss????

I'm considering losing some weight before I go in. I want to have enough fat for McAdoo to give me the look im going for, but I want to look a bit toned when the excess fat is sucked out. Not only that, I want to be in the best shape possible healthwise so recovery can go smoother. I want to do everything I can possibly do on my end to have the best results possible. At least I know everything after would be solely from the surgery itself. Maybe I can focus more on toning up since the fat is coming out anyway??? Idk, I'm thinking out loud again. Anywho, I'm starting back on my workouts Monday. As I progress along, I will posts pics.

Pics

Thought I'd upload more preop pics of me =)

McAdoo's Response

Just wanted to upload these for the ladies who may be skeptical about Dr. McAdoo due to him leaving Vanity and any other misconceptions ????

Here's more...

Dr. McAdoo has been on vacation but he has been addressing misconceptions and issues with Vanity on his IG in which I follow. He has been very responsive as well as his assistant Dayomie. He even responded to me. I'm not going to lie I was kinda hype lol

App vs desktop

I'm usually on RS using my computer but I'd rather check notifications from my phone. Seems like I don't see all of my notifications from the computer like I do on my phone. Maybe it's just me...

Today I started...

Today I started back on my workouts. I took a break because I feel like I had hit a plateau and frankly, I was frustrated at not seeing results like I wanted to. Got up early and did Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred pt 1 for the 1000th time. I just needed something quick to do before work and this always does the trick. She never fails to kick my ass. Worked out with Sweet Sweat and my Kaoir Waist Eraser. I've had these products for a while and the waist eraser for even longer. They are great together I must say.

My goal is to get some of these back rolls down before I go into surgery. I've seen that some girls say that McAdoo leaves some back rolls behind lol. I'm not sure if it's just his technique or if it's just not always a guarantee that those back rolls will be completely gone. Sometimes more surgery is involved like another round or even a back lift o_O and I'm not getting that. Either way I'm going to be proactive. Also, I'm not trying to lose a lot of weight because I want to have enough fat for the BBL and boob fat transfer. I just want to tone up some areas more...especially my stomach. I don't want to have a lot of loose skin left over being that I'm not getting a TT. To attack that, I will be starting back on my waist training regiment along with Gel-V to tighten the skin on my belly. I was supposed to start today but I washed my waist trainer last night and it wasn't fully dry this morning.

Goal is to be in tip top shape for this surgery. This is the most drastic thing I will doing to my body outside of childbirth and a c-section. Healing properly is big in my book. Whatever I can do to minimize swelling, bruising or anything like that, I'm on it! Seriously, healing is painful and uncomfortable enough.

One more thing..

I forgot to mention, I started Iron pills today. I used to take them previously but I stopped. So I'm taking 1 65mg tab a day in the am. I used to take Vitamin C a lot as a kid thanks to my mom. She made my sister and I take it regularly to prevent us from getting sick so we didn't miss any school days lol. I'll be starting back on my Vitamin C regimen. Possibly even start taking a multi-vitamin...not sure yet.

Boppy Pillow or BBL Pillow

Which do you ladies prefer? Is the Boppy Pillow comfortable or should I get one of these BBL pillows designed for BBLs? Of course they are higher than the regular Boppy, but I want to know if it's worth it. I definitely need one being that I have an office job.

I see now that...

I see now that I'm going to be leaning on RS a lot. I already am. At least you ladies can relate to me. It's comforting to know that I'm not alone in this. It's crazy how you can gain so much support from people you never met and don't even know. We all are in this together. I hate seeing people on here being so negative. I'm saying this now....DON'T COME TO MY PAGE WITH THAT SHXT. That's a fair warning. I'm not for it...I'm all for good vibes and encouragement. Surgery is scary no matter what you're getting done or where you're going to get it done. No one should have to deal with negativity from others. S/O to the ladies who are following my journey. I really appreciate the comments and helpful info!

So yeah....I gave a heads up to my ex about him having to take over my mommy duties because come March I'm getting this surgery. I don't care if he or anyone isn't in agreement with it. That's not going to stop me. Tuh! Got me fxcked up lol. Anyway, I had thought about bringing my daughter along and getting a hotel, hiring a nurse and so on, but being that this is my first round(hopefully my last too lol) Idk how my body will handle the trauma so it's best that I stay at a recovery house around people that have experience with these kinds of things. Besides I don't want her to see me like that. She's very intelligent, but nevertheless she is still young and I don't want to traumatize her with my pain, you know? She will still be in school anyway, so it's best she stays at home. So it will be me and my BFF going to FL =)

More Pre-op pics

Here's a couple of more full body pics. I'm still undecided on if I want laterals or more hips. I like the look of "seeing the booty from the front" lol but idk how that's going to look on me. What do you girls think? I know I want more projection and fullness in booty tho ;)

Can you be your own wish pic?

I found this old pic of myself and was like dammmnnn I want my ass like that lmao. It's looks super huge on this pic, but it's mainly the angle and the fact that my whole butt was practically out lol. But if I can get my butt just like this(or slightly bigger:)) without the "booty/hip pop" pose LAWD.

I think my butt looks bigger to other people. Maybe because it's MY butt and I'm always looking at it ??? I guess I'm used to it lol

Just checking in..

I probably won't be posting updates as frequently just because my sx is so far out. If anything happens worth updating, I will most definitely let you girls know.

So far I believe I have finished writing up my list for sx supplies. After doing so much research on what is needed, I have a pretty clear idea now. My Amazon cart is loaded lol.

I've decided that I would stay at a RH instead of hiring a nurse and getting a hotel and I believe I have the most ideal and cost efficient one for myself. Includes everything from travel, my guest, meals/snacks and the stay itself. I'm planning to drop my deposit for that no later than December since my surgery is scheduled for March.

As far as plane tickets, I'm not going to wait til the last minute for that but will probably book those in the December/January time frame.

In a nutshell, my planning is going like this: Pay off surgery in full first, pay deposit to secure RH, book plane tickets for myself and bff, purchase supplies(these things can be bought at any time from almost anywhere, I'd rather get the MOST important things out of the way first).

Oh and I have been looking for places near me that offer lymphatic massages and I believe I have found one. I want to set up massages BEFORE flying out for surgery. I need to be as organized and prepared as I can possibly be.

So stay tuned, even though this is the beginning, I am setting up everything to be prepared. Sure, things are trying to "pop up" and slow me down from my agenda but NOTHING is going to get in the way of me getting this surgery unless it is something that is out of my control. Until next time...*Dusse* (not deuces because I could surely use a drink right now -__-)

I lied...

I know I said I wasn't going to update until a while from now lol well I lied. If Vanity don't leave me tf alone...they have called and emailed me several times with specials....even leaving me voicemails. I already emailed one lady back telling her that I wasn't interested anymore -__- I'm going to Dr. Mc A Freakin Doo!

Compression Garments

As I'm getting things prepared, the only thing I seem to have questions about is the compression garments. I want to have a second garment for when the first one is washing I will have another to get into, but would it be the same size as the other starting out? How often would I be downsizing garments?? I don't plan on buying a bunch of garments either because as swelling goes down, we will need more...right? I'm thinking I will buy 2 garments and use a waist cincher over it when it starts to get loose. As busy as my life is now, I already know I will probably not have time to get someone to take it in for me. Hell, I already don't know how I'm going to manage my daughter alone AND healing after surgery. I'm getting worked up already lol...let me go.

Wish pics

Okay I think these are my final wish pics for what I'm trying to achieve. My main goals are to get rid of the stubborn fat in the torso/back area I'm not losing from working out and enhancing what I already have. My boobs need a little help lol. I still want that natural look that my boobs already have but filled out. I don't want my pre-baby body back because I love the extra thickness my daughter gave me. Just want to tweak the parts I'm not so happy with lol.

Surgeries...

Following some of you girls journeys got me feeling like I'm right there with y'all lol. I'm nervous, anxious and excited as the days get closer and even when the day comes. It's crazy how we become apart of each other's journeys without knowing each other. That's why it's important to be mindful of the things we say and be positive towards everyone. At the end of the day, we all want the same thing no matter the procedure.

So to everyone that is having surgery this week, I wish you all the best! Be safe and you're step closer to being who YOU want to be!

So Nah.....

I haven't been working out like that lmao. I was so hype at first and I only worked out twice since I told y'all I was going to start *sigh*. I've just been so busy and by the time I want to work out, I'm tired as hell. Besides, I'm not trying to lose major weight, just tone up a bit before the procedure and make sure my cardiovascular is up to par. I want to have enough fat for my boobs and my butt/hips so I'm not going to go super hard with cardio. I'm going to get it together tho lol. Majority of my toning and maintaining will go into effect after surgery once I am cleared to workout. That way I can actually see what I'm working with.

FMLA

Has anyone's job approved them for FMLA for your surgery? I know with tummy tucks you could simply put muscle repair instead of saying tummy tuck. What about for lipo and BBLs?? I'm studying my company's handbook from top to bottom lol trying to see if it actually says anything about "elective surgery" in which I don't see. Only see where it states a serious health condition that causes incapacity for 3 or more days and/or serious health condition that requires an overnight stay in a medical facility, requires continuous treatment or follow up treatments within 7 days of surgery or treatments 2 or more times within 30 days. I wonder how McAdoo would word my surgery on the paperwork. I'm thinking about taking 2 or more weeks off. My day job is a pretty easy going desk job but I want to allow enough time to get back in the rhythm of my regular work/mommy routine and driving to work.

Any thoughts or experiences you guys can share on getting approved for FMLA? Did it work for you or not?

Awww Shxt

What's up with Vanity? Any ladies currently going through this?

RH

After researching HARD lol, I've decided where I'm going to stay for my sx in March(hopefully earlier). The RH is called International Relaxation(@internationalrelaxation on IG). I'm planning to stay 6 nights, 7 days. I was quoted $1000 for myself only. If I decide to bring my friend it would be extra of course. Included in that price is transportation, meals/snacks, and 3 massages. The massage therapist is in-house and so is a licensed CNA to provide 24 hr care.

So yeah...I'll be dropping my deposit on the RH soon! I'm trying to knock all of this out early!

This is Most Definitely a Journey...

I thought I had finally decided on a RH...there a few that I have been looking at....but part of me still wants to go with Seduction's RH. Outside of RS, I have done research on Seduction Cosmetics and the good still outweighs the bad. I mean not everyone is going to be happy and everyone has different experiences. Ultimately, you have to go with what you feel and think is best for YOU.

I still have a little ways to go...I feel like having so much time before the actual surgery is a good and bad thing...It gives time for proper planning, but it's giving me wayyy too much time to think and I tend to overthink at times. I know mentally I'm just as ready as I'm ever going to be. I just wanted to make sure I had enough time to plan out my finances since this is a large purchase that requires a LOT of aftercare for a healthy recovery and better results. Just seeing so many of you girls going in, is making me soooo hype lol. I wanna be next like NOW!

More wish pics

These are some more wish pics I'm going to add to my poster to take to McAdoo =) I snagged these from a doll here on RS. I've also added them to my wish pic notebook if you would like to check out her journey. She didn't go to McAdoo, but her body type is closer to mine...short with thick thighs...

Aggravated

Yo I'm so over these people coming on other people's posts telling them not to go to a certain doctor because they had a bad experience. I'm sorry things didn't right for YOU, but to sit there and bash a doctor and tell someone else not to go to them is straight up wrong.

Soon as someone puts up a review announcing who they are having their surgery with, here come the Negative Nancys, "He killed someone!" "Please do you research!" "He did this to me!" It's already a leap to even come on here and post your journey for the world to see and here they are..journey surfing to spread the bitter seeds around.

Ladies, there are risks involved in any surgery, not just cosmetic. Yes do your research especially outside of RS, but go to a doctor YOU feel comfortable with. A doctor YOU feel will give you the results you desire. A review is just that..A REVIEW. It is someone else's personal experience...

Don't come on my review or chase behind my comments on other ladies' pages telling me not to go to the doctor I have chosen. I'm not the one. I've done my own research and I'm comfortable with who I have chosen. Bye Negative NaeNae..tuh!

Prescriptions

Has anyone been able to get their prescriptions filled at home before traveling for surgery or do you HAVE to get them filled when you get there?

Me?...chunky O_o

I think I'm going to stop asking questions on my review because no one ever answers them =| I will still continue to update nevertheless...So yeah...I can never get my mind right every time I say I'm going to workout consistently, but ladies let me tell you....I saw myself on camera this past weekend, and I was not pleased. I looked fat and out of shape =( Not to mention, I had saw my ex's bestfriend a few days ago and he hasn't seen me in a while..first thing he says is Damn! You've gotten chunky =\ UGH! So yeah I think it took that to happen for me to get more serious smh. I started T25 last week, but only did 2 or 3 workouts. I'm going all in this week. I'm going to try to at least lose about 10lbs.

Moving my surgery date up?

I'm thinking about it...and I'm thinking it may be possible. I'll know for sure some time next month. If I'm able to move it up...and there's availability left for Dec/Jan, I'm going for it! I'll keep you girls updated!
James S. McAdoo