Operation MILF - Lipo + BBL

What's up RS! I have one child and never bounced...

What's up RS! I have one child and never bounced back to my pre preggo body. Sure I gained more boobs, butt, and hips but my boobs are saggy and my tummy isn't the way I would like it to be. I've been wanting to get surgery for some time now, but I have been going back and forth as to if I should just try to work out more or go under the knife. About 20 DVD workouts later lol, I've finally decided to get some work done and there is NO TURNING BACK.

I initially wanted just the lipo w/fat transfer to my breasts, but after a few consultations, I was advised that I needed a lift, which I don't disagree with. So that's when I decided that I would get silicone implants along with a lift. THEN, I thought since I was going to get lipo anyway, why let that good fat go to waste lol...so I decided to get a BBL as well. I have a butt already but it filled out more and more hips ^_^

I have consulted with a few PS thus far...Dr. Ladipo(GA), Dr. Boutte(GA) Dr. Balgobin aka Dr. BBL(MN), Dr. Fisher, Dr. Macadoo, and Dr. Salama. I have a consultation next week with Dr. Sundin here in VA for breast lift w/implants and my last consultation with Dr. Blyer aka Dr. Bfixin(NY) in September for BBL and BL w/implants. I was told by his coordinators that both procedures can be done in one setting, and if that is indeed true, then I will be going to Dr. Bfixin for both surgeries instead of splitting them up. Too bad my consultation with him isn't until 9/28. I'm so anxious!

I'm shooting for have my surgery done in March/April 2017

Doctors

Okay so here is a better rundown of my consultations with different doctors and their price quotes...

Dr. Ladipo...he's running a special on lipo and that's what I consulted with him on. $3500. With BBL, $5000. He was the very first doctor I contacted and it was mostly because of the price he was offering.

Dr. Boutte...She's a PS in ATL and I came across her on here. She has tons of reviews and I believe she is a top doctor on here. One of her coordinators quoted me for lipo and a tummy tuck, which I wasn't interested in. Lipo-$7000.

Dr. Balgobin aka Dr. BBL..I just love this guy. I've been following his IG and Snapchat for a while. He's located in Minneapolis and was trained by Dr. Miami. He actually contacted me himself and answered all of my questions. We discussed lipo with fat transfer to my breasts, but he said I wasn't a good candidate for the breast fat transfer because of my droopy boobs :(. He suggested getting a lift first and then come for the fat transfer. Lipo-$7000, lipo w/fat transfer $8995.

Dr. Salama...I'm pretty sure most of us are very familiar with him. Nancy, one of his coordinators, was so sweet during our phone conversation. She complimented me on the nice features I already have, which made me feel really good and also, said how Dr. Salama would be able to accentuate those features. She quoted me for a breast lift w/silicone implants $6000 and BBL $7299. Now these prices are discount prices if I go to Dr. Salama for both. We would do the BBL first and come back in 4-6 months for the BL/implants.

Dr. Fisher, another well-known doctor quoted me for a BBL $6000. Honestly, I like Dr. Fisher's work on some of the girls I have seen, but his coordinator comes across very pushy. I mean...she's very sweet but just persistent lol. She also quoted me for Dr. Macadoo for a BBL & fat transfer to breasts for $6000. Dr. Macadoo is running a special right now on BBLs so I'm guessing that's why the price is so low for the BBL, lipo w/fat transfer to breasts. He was the only doctor that said I didn't need a lift, which kind of puzzled me.

I'm still waiting for my consult with Dr. Bfixin. He must be booked to the max for consults because I contacted his office sometime in June I believe and one of his coordinators scheduled my consult for 9/28. Sheesh!

Now, I also have a consultation next week with a PS here in VA, Dr. Sundin. We will discuss my options for the lift and I will get to try on implants. This particular consult with give me more insight of the different size implants and what would best fit my body. I'm like go big or go home lol.

Once I have my consultation with Dr. Bfixin in September, I will make a final decision on the PS. I have already decided that I do want the BL w/implants and lipo w/BBL. I have narrowed it down to Dr. Salama and Dr. Bfixin. It's crazy because I haven't even consulted with Dr. Bfixin and I'm still considering him. He's hilarious on Snap, but not because of that. He's knowledgeable and actually educates his patients and viewers. He's also triple board certified.

Pre Op Pics

Forgot to edit my tats out >_

Pre Op Pics

I should've just kept my original pics up. I really don't care if someone notices me by my tats. It is no secret because everyone that knows me will see this transformation. I am not ashamed lmao.

Are there any girls who had...

Are there any girls who had breast surgery and lipo w/BBL at the same time? How did you sleep? How was your experience?

Change of Plans. Going w/McAdoo

Okay so I've changed my mind...Again -__- I've decided to go with Dr. McAdoo for my BBL and he even approved me for a fat transfer to my breasts, so I will be getting both done. In the very beginning of my journey, I wanted a fat transfer to my breasts initially, but the doctors I consulted with didn't think I was a good candidate. Honestly, I don't think I want really perky boobs..just fuller. If later I decide to get a lift w/implants, then I can do so after I have recovered from my BBL. We shall see...

Anyhow, I snagged McAdoo's info from his IG page and emailed the number with my pics and they contacted me very quickly. I spoke to Daisy, who is really sweet and she quoted me $6500 for the lipo, BBL and fat transfer to breast and that's including the RH.

Has anyone stayed at their recovery house??

So McAdoo switched locations??? No longer Encore??

Saw this on IG and then his profile on here has changed.

See you in 2017 McAdoo!!!

So I put down the rest of my deposit today...getting fat transfer to breasts and BBL in March 2017!! I have 7 months to prepare myself. So much can happen from now until then but I'm going to try to remain positive and not think negatively. I really want to do this and don't want anything major popping up and stopping me.

Negative Nancys *side eye*

Welp! Just encounter my first negative Nancy. Long time male friend of mine said he didn't see the point of having surgery. I could take this money to do something else. Why do people say that? He's guy...so he doesn't know what it feels like to watch your body change into to a body you just got "used to" *side eye* I don't have low self-esteem but I just have things that I don't like about my body so I'm going to fix them LOL.

Anywho....I think the biggest obstacle for me will be trying to get my mom to watch my daughter while I'm out of town for surgery. She isn't a total fan of the idea and I haven't even told her I'm really going to do it, but I think she has some idea....She's afraid of planes so to have her come along is a no go. I love my mom and all but I don't have time for her cursing me out during recovery lmao...I think I'm going to tell her about my decision today...Wish me luck lol

Procrastination....

So....I mentioned yesterday how I was going to run this whole surgery thing by mom...I didn't. Part of me honestly forgotten and the other part just was like...tomorrow..so today I'll mention it to her lol....See if we can work out something as far as her staying with my daughter while I'm in Florida. My mom is a staple in me and my daughter's lives and I appreciate that. She totally adores her "grandma's baby". I wouldn't mind bringing them along but I'm sure she doesn't want to get on a plane. My daughter on the hand would be so excited. I definitely don't mind paying her for helping me out..because this would be a tremendous weight lifted off of my shoulders. One less thing to worry about. I know these 7 months are going to fly by....

Boob consultation today

Okay sooo in my first update I stated that I had a consultation in my home state for breast surgery...I thought about canceling it but I figured since I had already made the appointment prior to going with McAdoo...I would still go see what they are talking about. Nevertheless, I know I want the fat transfer with McAdoo...but I'm still playing around with the idea of getting my boobs lifted before the fat transfer w/McAdoo....I will update you guys later on how that goes.

Just thinking...

People think because we choose to alter or fix things on bodies that we don't like, that we don't love ourselves. WE know what it is. I love myself and I never had insecurities about my body or things I didn't like until after I had my daughter. I watched my body change so much even after pregnancy. I totally love being a mom, but it's time for mommy to get her body back plus more LOL ya feel me?

Before my daughter, I still had a booty, some boobs(not as much as now) and my tummy was pretty flat..not washboard but I could wear whatever I wanted lol. Now, it's more so finding cute clothes that don't show my love handles or that annoying lower tummy area *side eye*. I have to wear tops or dresses that allow me to wear a nice bra to accommodate my boobs LOL.

It's time to change of all that. Honestly, I never thought I would even be considering plastic surgery. I thought it was for old women LMAO. I mean seriously, before it got popular and people became more open about it, I saw old women that overdid it or had botched surgeries LOLOL.

I'm glad that we are now in an era where we aren't ashamed that we want to nip and tuck here and there. I say be the best person YOU want to be! I have wish pics but they are just references, because really, I want to look like the ultimate sexiest me possible haha. I know it is under all of this flab!

Yesterday's Consultation

So yeah..I had my consultation yesterday for breast augmentation w/lift yesterday Dr. Sundin, a local surgeon's office. He indeed said I needed a lift and my breasts are a nice size already so I may have the volume with the implants, but I could definitely do implants if I wanted. He recommended the anchor lift(incision around nipple, vertical incision down the breast and under). He said I could do about 325ccs possibly, but he would go as big as he thinks looks best on me without compromising my safety, which I think is a great idea. He seems to be very educated on the procedure and confident in his work.

I mean I know my breasts are low =( so I'm thinking that the fat transfer with Dr. McAdoo may just make them worse. I was just trying to avoid the scarring, but I want my boobs to look the best that they can look.

So I may end up splitting the procedures. BL w/implants and lipo w/BBL with Dr. McAdoo. Now, I must decide if I will be able to get the breast surgery before I see McAdoo in March, or after. I do have one more consultation for my boobs here in VA on the 9th.

I'm looking for dolls who have had breast augmentations and lifts with McAdoo. I'm curious to see how good he is with those because I know he's bomb with the BBLs.

One more thing about yesterday's consult

I forgot to mention the reason why Dr. Sundin suggested 325cc is because I have a good amount of breast tissue already. He said my boobs were on the larger side, but my left boob is slightly bigger than the right(it's my favorite boob lmao).

McAdoo's Office Staff

I paid my deposit earlier this week and still have no official date. I told them during the consultation that I was looking to have the surgery done in June. Daisy was supposed to send my surgery information after taking my payment and didn't. Then I contacted her yesterday, and told her I hadn't received anything and she asked if a lady named Sofia had contacted me...no. Then Daisy apologized and said that Sofia will be giving me a call..no call yesterday. I call Seduction today and spoke to Sofia and she tells me that Daisy must still have my charts and that she will be calling me when Daisy comes back from lunch. This was about an hour ago...so now I'm waiting. If I don't hear anything soon I will be calling back. This is ridiculous. I could've sworn that you can't book your surgery until your deposit is paid. Now that I have paid, the contact seems to have slowed down. When I first inquired I got a response at the snap of a finger. I'm not that pleased with the office staff right now. I want McAdoo but I am NOT here for the BS.

Blah

I see a lot of journeys on here where they're husbands and boyfriends are supportive of their surgeries. Well I'm one of the ones that doesn't have that. I'm single but I stupidly thought that I could establish some sort of friendship with my ex, who's my daughter's father and decided to share my wishes for wanting surgery. When I was talking to him about it then, he didn't say anything negative. Welllllll, yesterday he threw it in my face during an argument about something totally unrelated to this...saying "Go get your tummy tucked and add to your ass. Go pay to look better, you're not satisfied."

Like WOW.

I'm no punk, but this is a sensitive subject to me. This is my decision to fix my problem areas and give me back the confidence I lost after my body changing from pregnancy. To have something like that said to me after I confided in him about it...is completely mean and it did hurt my feelings somewhat...It's crazy how people can know how you feel about something, and when they get angry, they intentionally say things to make you feel bad.

That's okay tho...if he thought he was mad now...watch. This body will be banging so eat your heart out fool hahaha.

And get it right..I'm not getting a tummy tuck *rolls eyes*

March 1st 2017!!!!!

So I have my surgery date. Yayyyy! I finally talked to Sofia. Honestly, the ladies at Seduction are really sweet. I was just panicking because this is my first time doing anything like this. I've heard horror stories about girls paying deposits and getting ditched afterwards. I contacted Dr. McAdoo's IG, and texted the number in his bio, which is Dayomie's number, his assistant. I kinda bugged them so maybe that's why they called me back so quickly today lol. March 1st 2017 I will be transforming...Such a long time away but plenty of time to get prepared and have everything paid up. Sofia said if for any reason I needed to change my date, we could do that since it's so early.

Sometimes I wonder...

Sometimes I wonder if anyone even sees these updates. I know my surgery is 7 months out but I figured I would document as I go along. It is a journey right? This is almost like my diary.

Anywho, I have my last boob appointment for a lift/lift w/implants with Dr. Stanwix...another doctor in VA. This is my last consultation until I see McAdoo in March. I'm just trying to gather as much information as I can before I make a final decision on what I really want to do with these boobs of mine. Part of me wants to just see how I would like them with just the fat transfer alone or if I really want a lift w/implants or a lift at all. Sometimes doctors tells us things from a cosmetic point of view....like breasts should be perky and your nipples should be at a "aesthetically pleasant position". But it is ultimately up to us whether we like the cosmetically correct look, or if he like our natural looks. Let's be real for a second. Some of us have NEVER had perky breasts. I being one of them. Hell, this is the biggest my breasts have ever been lol. When I look in the mirror, they don't look like the pic of above. The pic makes them look worse *side eye*. Like I said, I have a love/hate relationship with them. Sometimes I like em, sometimes I don't. Hey it is what it is. My thing is, I want them fuller..more volume and cleavage. I want to fill out some of the dresses and tops I wear. One breast is slightly bigger than the other(has always been that way since I've started growing them). I'm hoping that McAdoo can even them out more because I know the smaller breasts will need more fat injected. Hmm..

I'll update you guys on how today's consult went later this evening.

Dr. Stanwix

Saw Dr. Stanwix today and I must say I really enjoyed my consultation. He answered all of my questions without getting frustrated. He was really thorough and I even got to try on some of the sizers. I tried on the 350s, 400s and 450s and I fell in love with the 450s. He said of course, I needed a lift with incisions around the nipple, down the breasts and under them. He even showed me pics of his past patients and his credentials. I must say...he really has me thinking about getting a full lift w/implants. At least I know that if I decide to go through with it, he will be my surgeon. Not only that, the price he quoted me wasn't bad at all. The downside.....they will go up because he's moving to a different location and will be doing the surgeries at a new location. RIght now he's doing them at his facility.

Decisions...decisions....to lift or fat transfer. That is the question.

Did I jump the gun?

I'm wondering if I put my deposit down too early lol...I had a Colombian thought just now lol...like what if I went there? Then I'm seeing so many Salama dolls, I'm wondering if I should've put my deposit down with him. I mean, he was one of my top choices at first. Hmm...don't get me wrong. I have faith in McAdoo, but I'm just thinking out loud. I have too much time to think being that my surgery is months away. I need to stop looking at butts all day long i know THAT much =| It's addicting....

I'm having thoughts about moving my date up...I'm working on some things and if I get everything straight before March, I will definitely see about moving my date up. I'm sure my coordinator wouldn't mind since it's so far out.

My bday is on New Year's day...Wouldn't it be great to have a new banging body for the New Year and birthday ^_^

Supplies

I would like to go ahead and start getting supplies. I have a good idea of what things to get, but I'm wondering about where to get the best lipo foams, ab boards, and compression garments. I read about dolls having to go without their garment when it is washing and drying and I would like to have an extra one on hand for that.

In short terms...

HELP!!!!!!!

Weight Loss????

I'm considering losing some weight before I go in. I want to have enough fat for McAdoo to give me the look im going for, but I want to look a bit toned when the excess fat is sucked out. Not only that, I want to be in the best shape possible healthwise so recovery can go smoother. I want to do everything I can possibly do on my end to have the best results possible. At least I know everything after would be solely from the surgery itself. Maybe I can focus more on toning up since the fat is coming out anyway??? Idk, I'm thinking out loud again. Anywho, I'm starting back on my workouts Monday. As I progress along, I will posts pics.

Pics

Thought I'd upload more preop pics of me =)

McAdoo's Response

Just wanted to upload these for the ladies who may be skeptical about Dr. McAdoo due to him leaving Vanity and any other misconceptions ????

Here's more...

Dr. McAdoo has been on vacation but he has been addressing misconceptions and issues with Vanity on his IG in which I follow. He has been very responsive as well as his assistant Dayomie. He even responded to me. I'm not going to lie I was kinda hype lol

App vs desktop

I'm usually on RS using my computer but I'd rather check notifications from my phone. Seems like I don't see all of my notifications from the computer like I do on my phone. Maybe it's just me...

Today I started...

Today I started back on my workouts. I took a break because I feel like I had hit a plateau and frankly, I was frustrated at not seeing results like I wanted to. Got up early and did Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred pt 1 for the 1000th time. I just needed something quick to do before work and this always does the trick. She never fails to kick my ass. Worked out with Sweet Sweat and my Kaoir Waist Eraser. I've had these products for a while and the waist eraser for even longer. They are great together I must say.

My goal is to get some of these back rolls down before I go into surgery. I've seen that some girls say that McAdoo leaves some back rolls behind lol. I'm not sure if it's just his technique or if it's just not always a guarantee that those back rolls will be completely gone. Sometimes more surgery is involved like another round or even a back lift o_O and I'm not getting that. Either way I'm going to be proactive. Also, I'm not trying to lose a lot of weight because I want to have enough fat for the BBL and boob fat transfer. I just want to tone up some areas more...especially my stomach. I don't want to have a lot of loose skin left over being that I'm not getting a TT. To attack that, I will be starting back on my waist training regiment along with Gel-V to tighten the skin on my belly. I was supposed to start today but I washed my waist trainer last night and it wasn't fully dry this morning.

Goal is to be in tip top shape for this surgery. This is the most drastic thing I will doing to my body outside of childbirth and a c-section. Healing properly is big in my book. Whatever I can do to minimize swelling, bruising or anything like that, I'm on it! Seriously, healing is painful and uncomfortable enough.

One more thing..

I forgot to mention, I started Iron pills today. I used to take them previously but I stopped. So I'm taking 1 65mg tab a day in the am. I used to take Vitamin C a lot as a kid thanks to my mom. She made my sister and I take it regularly to prevent us from getting sick so we didn't miss any school days lol. I'll be starting back on my Vitamin C regimen. Possibly even start taking a multi-vitamin...not sure yet.

Boppy Pillow or BBL Pillow

Which do you ladies prefer? Is the Boppy Pillow comfortable or should I get one of these BBL pillows designed for BBLs? Of course they are higher than the regular Boppy, but I want to know if it's worth it. I definitely need one being that I have an office job.

I see now that...

I see now that I'm going to be leaning on RS a lot. I already am. At least you ladies can relate to me. It's comforting to know that I'm not alone in this. It's crazy how you can gain so much support from people you never met and don't even know. We all are in this together. I hate seeing people on here being so negative. I'm saying this now....DON'T COME TO MY PAGE WITH THAT SHXT. That's a fair warning. I'm not for it...I'm all for good vibes and encouragement. Surgery is scary no matter what you're getting done or where you're going to get it done. No one should have to deal with negativity from others. S/O to the ladies who are following my journey. I really appreciate the comments and helpful info!

So yeah....I gave a heads up to my ex about him having to take over my mommy duties because come March I'm getting this surgery. I don't care if he or anyone isn't in agreement with it. That's not going to stop me. Tuh! Got me fxcked up lol. Anyway, I had thought about bringing my daughter along and getting a hotel, hiring a nurse and so on, but being that this is my first round(hopefully my last too lol) Idk how my body will handle the trauma so it's best that I stay at a recovery house around people that have experience with these kinds of things. Besides I don't want her to see me like that. She's very intelligent, but nevertheless she is still young and I don't want to traumatize her with my pain, you know? She will still be in school anyway, so it's best she stays at home. So it will be me and my BFF going to FL =)

More Pre-op pics

Here's a couple of more full body pics. I'm still undecided on if I want laterals or more hips. I like the look of "seeing the booty from the front" lol but idk how that's going to look on me. What do you girls think? I know I want more projection and fullness in booty tho ;)

Can you be your own wish pic?

I found this old pic of myself and was like dammmnnn I want my ass like that lmao. It's looks super huge on this pic, but it's mainly the angle and the fact that my whole butt was practically out lol. But if I can get my butt just like this(or slightly bigger:)) without the "booty/hip pop" pose LAWD.

I think my butt looks bigger to other people. Maybe because it's MY butt and I'm always looking at it ??? I guess I'm used to it lol

Just checking in..

I probably won't be posting updates as frequently just because my sx is so far out. If anything happens worth updating, I will most definitely let you girls know.

So far I believe I have finished writing up my list for sx supplies. After doing so much research on what is needed, I have a pretty clear idea now. My Amazon cart is loaded lol.

I've decided that I would stay at a RH instead of hiring a nurse and getting a hotel and I believe I have the most ideal and cost efficient one for myself. Includes everything from travel, my guest, meals/snacks and the stay itself. I'm planning to drop my deposit for that no later than December since my surgery is scheduled for March.

As far as plane tickets, I'm not going to wait til the last minute for that but will probably book those in the December/January time frame.

In a nutshell, my planning is going like this: Pay off surgery in full first, pay deposit to secure RH, book plane tickets for myself and bff, purchase supplies(these things can be bought at any time from almost anywhere, I'd rather get the MOST important things out of the way first).

Oh and I have been looking for places near me that offer lymphatic massages and I believe I have found one. I want to set up massages BEFORE flying out for surgery. I need to be as organized and prepared as I can possibly be.

So stay tuned, even though this is the beginning, I am setting up everything to be prepared. Sure, things are trying to "pop up" and slow me down from my agenda but NOTHING is going to get in the way of me getting this surgery unless it is something that is out of my control. Until next time...*Dusse* (not deuces because I could surely use a drink right now -__-)

I lied...

I know I said I wasn't going to update until a while from now lol well I lied. If Vanity don't leave me tf alone...they have called and emailed me several times with specials....even leaving me voicemails. I already emailed one lady back telling her that I wasn't interested anymore -__- I'm going to Dr. Mc A Freakin Doo!

Compression Garments

As I'm getting things prepared, the only thing I seem to have questions about is the compression garments. I want to have a second garment for when the first one is washing I will have another to get into, but would it be the same size as the other starting out? How often would I be downsizing garments?? I don't plan on buying a bunch of garments either because as swelling goes down, we will need more...right? I'm thinking I will buy 2 garments and use a waist cincher over it when it starts to get loose. As busy as my life is now, I already know I will probably not have time to get someone to take it in for me. Hell, I already don't know how I'm going to manage my daughter alone AND healing after surgery. I'm getting worked up already lol...let me go.

Wish pics

Okay I think these are my final wish pics for what I'm trying to achieve. My main goals are to get rid of the stubborn fat in the torso/back area I'm not losing from working out and enhancing what I already have. My boobs need a little help lol. I still want that natural look that my boobs already have but filled out. I don't want my pre-baby body back because I love the extra thickness my daughter gave me. Just want to tweak the parts I'm not so happy with lol.

Surgeries...

Following some of you girls journeys got me feeling like I'm right there with y'all lol. I'm nervous, anxious and excited as the days get closer and even when the day comes. It's crazy how we become apart of each other's journeys without knowing each other. That's why it's important to be mindful of the things we say and be positive towards everyone. At the end of the day, we all want the same thing no matter the procedure.

So to everyone that is having surgery this week, I wish you all the best! Be safe and you're step closer to being who YOU want to be!

So Nah.....

I haven't been working out like that lmao. I was so hype at first and I only worked out twice since I told y'all I was going to start *sigh*. I've just been so busy and by the time I want to work out, I'm tired as hell. Besides, I'm not trying to lose major weight, just tone up a bit before the procedure and make sure my cardiovascular is up to par. I want to have enough fat for my boobs and my butt/hips so I'm not going to go super hard with cardio. I'm going to get it together tho lol. Majority of my toning and maintaining will go into effect after surgery once I am cleared to workout. That way I can actually see what I'm working with.

FMLA

Has anyone's job approved them for FMLA for your surgery? I know with tummy tucks you could simply put muscle repair instead of saying tummy tuck. What about for lipo and BBLs?? I'm studying my company's handbook from top to bottom lol trying to see if it actually says anything about "elective surgery" in which I don't see. Only see where it states a serious health condition that causes incapacity for 3 or more days and/or serious health condition that requires an overnight stay in a medical facility, requires continuous treatment or follow up treatments within 7 days of surgery or treatments 2 or more times within 30 days. I wonder how McAdoo would word my surgery on the paperwork. I'm thinking about taking 2 or more weeks off. My day job is a pretty easy going desk job but I want to allow enough time to get back in the rhythm of my regular work/mommy routine and driving to work.

Any thoughts or experiences you guys can share on getting approved for FMLA? Did it work for you or not?

Awww Shxt

What's up with Vanity? Any ladies currently going through this?

RH

After researching HARD lol, I've decided where I'm going to stay for my sx in March(hopefully earlier). The RH is called International Relaxation(@internationalrelaxation on IG). I'm planning to stay 6 nights, 7 days. I was quoted $1000 for myself only. If I decide to bring my friend it would be extra of course. Included in that price is transportation, meals/snacks, and 3 massages. The massage therapist is in-house and so is a licensed CNA to provide 24 hr care.

So yeah...I'll be dropping my deposit on the RH soon! I'm trying to knock all of this out early!

This is Most Definitely a Journey...

I thought I had finally decided on a RH...there a few that I have been looking at....but part of me still wants to go with Seduction's RH. Outside of RS, I have done research on Seduction Cosmetics and the good still outweighs the bad. I mean not everyone is going to be happy and everyone has different experiences. Ultimately, you have to go with what you feel and think is best for YOU.

I still have a little ways to go...I feel like having so much time before the actual surgery is a good and bad thing...It gives time for proper planning, but it's giving me wayyy too much time to think and I tend to overthink at times. I know mentally I'm just as ready as I'm ever going to be. I just wanted to make sure I had enough time to plan out my finances since this is a large purchase that requires a LOT of aftercare for a healthy recovery and better results. Just seeing so many of you girls going in, is making me soooo hype lol. I wanna be next like NOW!

More wish pics

These are some more wish pics I'm going to add to my poster to take to McAdoo =) I snagged these from a doll here on RS. I've also added them to my wish pic notebook if you would like to check out her journey. She didn't go to McAdoo, but her body type is closer to mine...short with thick thighs...

Aggravated

Yo I'm so over these people coming on other people's posts telling them not to go to a certain doctor because they had a bad experience. I'm sorry things didn't right for YOU, but to sit there and bash a doctor and tell someone else not to go to them is straight up wrong.

Soon as someone puts up a review announcing who they are having their surgery with, here come the Negative Nancys, "He killed someone!" "Please do you research!" "He did this to me!" It's already a leap to even come on here and post your journey for the world to see and here they are..journey surfing to spread the bitter seeds around.

Ladies, there are risks involved in any surgery, not just cosmetic. Yes do your research especially outside of RS, but go to a doctor YOU feel comfortable with. A doctor YOU feel will give you the results you desire. A review is just that..A REVIEW. It is someone else's personal experience...

Don't come on my review or chase behind my comments on other ladies' pages telling me not to go to the doctor I have chosen. I'm not the one. I've done my own research and I'm comfortable with who I have chosen. Bye Negative NaeNae..tuh!

Prescriptions

Has anyone been able to get their prescriptions filled at home before traveling for surgery or do you HAVE to get them filled when you get there?

Me?...chunky O_o

I think I'm going to stop asking questions on my review because no one ever answers them =| I will still continue to update nevertheless...So yeah...I can never get my mind right every time I say I'm going to workout consistently, but ladies let me tell you....I saw myself on camera this past weekend, and I was not pleased. I looked fat and out of shape =( Not to mention, I had saw my ex's bestfriend a few days ago and he hasn't seen me in a while..first thing he says is Damn! You've gotten chunky =\ UGH! So yeah I think it took that to happen for me to get more serious smh. I started T25 last week, but only did 2 or 3 workouts. I'm going all in this week. I'm going to try to at least lose about 10lbs.

Moving my surgery date up?

I'm thinking about it...and I'm thinking it may be possible. I'll know for sure some time next month. If I'm able to move it up...and there's availability left for Dec/Jan, I'm going for it! I'll keep you girls updated!

Dr. Blyer Consultation

Sooo...If you've been following my journey, you'll see in the beginning I was scheduled for consultation months ago with Dr. Blyer aka Dr. Bfixin in NY. Well that facetime consult was yesterday. It crept up on me so fast...I was wondering why I was getting all of these calls and emails from them. It was to confirm my consult....Needless to say I didn't confirm them so they never called..It's not like I'm going to him now anyway...

I just had to throw this pointless update in LOL. Just makes me think how these months are really going by fast. I scheduled that consult back in July I believe and we're almost in October already =D

Life talk

Sometimes it sucks going through this journey alone...I mean I know it'll just be on that operating table at the end of the day but still...I guess I have my best friend to talk to about it, but I'm so used to having SOMEONE there.. A lot of you girls have husbands or supportive boyfriends to share this experience with or show your wish pics to.

Me on the other hand...I'm still trying to get over my ex. Well let me rephrase, I don't think it's really "him" I'm trying to get over. It's probably the attachment perspective of it and old memories when we were doing good. We were together since 06 with the exception of a few breakups in between...so yeah you do the math.

I'm looking at this sx journey as a reinvention of myself. Honestly, I don' think I wouldn't have even gone this far in if I was still with him. I've always thought about it in the past but not enough to act on it. Now, I'm actually acting on it and I'm happy about it!

I'm hoping to come out of this as a new person with a new perspective on things. Hmm..I'll pay McAdoo extra if he can suck these feelings out too. Now that would be dope!

Life talk pt2

So yeah..um scratch my whole last post about my ex. This dude is so unsupportive but then again he's an ex for a reason right? So I'm trying to discuss with him what's going to go down with our daughter when I'm gone to FL. I have to make sure that she is going to be good before I leave so I'm basically telling him he's going to have to step up and take my place while I'm gone. I ask him his thoughts about the plan I came up with and he texts me saying how I don't need it and I will see in the long run and I will have to deal with that issue then...Like wtf. It's like he's wishing bad on me...like I'm going to regret getting the surgery or something is going to happen to me. Honestly, I think he doesn't want me to get it because he doesn't want me to look better(not that I'm a duck now) or improve myself. This surgery isn't the first thing he's shot down or disagreed with either. Seems like anything that is going to make me happy, he shoots down. Man am I glad I came to my senses.

So now I have no choice but to make him eat his words...he's probably bitter that he won't be the one enjoying the new harvest....fxcking hater *side eye*

That is all!

Playing with the plastic surgery app

It's a Friday night and I'm home thinking about BBLs lol. Downloaded this PS app and man only if it was this easy to transform.

Vitamins

Good morning ladies! I'm starting my full vitamin regimen today. I was just taking the iron at first, but now I've added the B complex and Vitamin C. I'll be picking up some Blood Builder soon to incorporate into this regimen to get my hemo up. Also, I'll be calling my coordinator today to see if I can get my sx date moved up to December...before Christmas =)

I forgot to add the pic

Starting full vitamin regimen today =)

Inthepinkroom.com

Thinking about getting this instead of individual lipo foams. You can still wear it under your faja...it's more like a lipo foam belt. What do you girls think? They also sell fajas and the prices are very affordable.

Seduction...Herbalife...blah!

Soooo I called Seduction like about 3 times yesterday to get my surgery date moved up. The first time I called the girl who answered the phone said that she will get my surgery coordinator to call me once she got in. So someone did call me but I missed the called smh so I called back. I ended up talking to the same lady and told her that I was returning a missed call and she said Stephanie would call me back. Stephanie? I thought Sofia was my surgery coordinator. Anyhow, I waited and no one called so I called again lol. This time I spoke with Stephanie(I think) who said she wasn't a coordinator but she wrote down the new date I wanted and said someone would call me. By this time, it's later in the afternoon, so I figured no one call by the end of the day anyway. We shall see today =|The date I requested is December 6th.

Onto the Herbalife...I received my Herbalife shakes yesterday and today is the first day of me going all in with it. I tried Herbalife before, but I wasn't working out with it. I worked out this morning to Turbo Jam and I must say...I feel amazing and so energized. I'll be having a shake for breakfast and a shake for lunch and a light dinner. I'm trying to lose about 10lbs and tone up as much as I can prior to going under the knife. I need to be as close to my goal weight as possible because I know that I won't be working out for a while after sx.

Life Talk pt 3

Anything that is not 100% surgery related is going to be titled Life Talk. Just a heads up. Anyway, I'm at work irritated af because I have to do some training that I don't even want to do. They had a nerve to send me an email telling me "Thank you for your willingness to participate..blah blah blah". Nah, I'm not willing. If I didn't, I'm sure I wouldn't be sitting at this desk right now.

I'm seriously thinking about quitting this job after right after surgery but I know it will come in handy since I will be out of work from my other job for awhile until I am healed enough to go back. Besides, I'm not finna be on anyone's stage shaking a hard butt. The DJ will not be calling Hard Ass to the stage...nah I can't go down like that lol. So once I feel like my body is ready and I have the go-ahead from McAdoo, I'm out of here lol.

On a serious note, I will say my time with the corporate world will be ending because I believe in entrepreneurship. Sooner than later, I will have to just jump off the porch. With faith and ambition, you can do anything!

Life Update pt 4

Y'all about to get real sick of me and these damn life updates lol. It's still in reference to this surgery tho. I find that a lot of us deal with the negativity from others concerning our decision to cosmetically enhance ourselves. I've spoken on my experiences thus far. I mentioned last week on my BD(ex) wishing bad on me and how I will regret it in the future or whatever. Well my mom just said the same thing yesterday. The topic of working out and my weight gain came up =\ anyway she said something about me getting surgery to fix it and how I'm trying to take the easy way out. Then she said that I'm going to mess around and wish that I hadn't done it etc. etc. I just don't understand people's negativity on this subject. Just because it's nothing that they would do or they have their own opinions about it, why does it have to affect me? Like I told her...this isn't something I just up and decided to do. It isn't a rash decision or spur of the moment. This is something I've always wanted to do since countless attempts at trying to get my body back or even better than how it was before my daughter. I just let fear and also finances stop me. I'm very confident in the research I have done since deciding that I was going to take the dive. It's like no one believes in me or something.

Not to mention, my best friend is acting real funny every since I mentioned something to him about me being interested in another guy(smiling). He's supposed to be my bff, I should be able to freely talk to him about these things. We talk about everything. I mean he's just my best friend. I don't even look at him as anything more now or in the future. He was supposed to go with me on this trip to Aventura but he hasn't answered any of my texts in reference to my talks about changing my surgery date. I don't have time for this...if he's going to bail out because he's in his feelings, then I can find someone else to go with me or go tf alone. I've been pretty positive, but everyone is getting on my nerves at this point. Finally when I want to do something to make myself happy and improve myself, everyone wants to act like I'm doing something soo terrible. Whatever.

@vannabelt on IG

I'm thinking about purchasing this shaper(photo attached) and it's only $60. Also this is the gel that I will be using to battle my loose skin after liposuction. It's a skin tightening/firming gel. I've used it before and it has worked for me. She has tones of reviews and info on her IG. Thought I'd pass along to help you ladies =)

Vitamin Regimen pt2

I'm going to add the Blood Builder pills to my current vitamin regimen and start taking the Make Me Heal vitamins pre-op formula 2 weeks before sx. I'll be taking the Make Me Heal Post op vitamins right after sx along with the Blood Builder pills to get my iron levels back up.

Seduction is pissing me off!!!!!

I've been calling them and even texting my patient coordinator to get someone to call me back to confirm my damn date change. Daisy said she was going to contact me today after I texted her yesterday. As of 1:07pm I haven't heard anything. I texted her today telling her the date I wanted hoping it would remind her to call me and she left me "read". I even texted Dayomie, Dr. McAdoo's assistant, and told her how I was trying to reach out to someone about a date change and she left me on "read" too. Hell I even DM'd the SeductionCosmetics page on IG and still nothing. I shouldn't have to keep calling and texting over and over for someone to contact me when they was all over me when I first sent an inquiry.

If I didn't really want this surgery with McAdoo, I would take my loss on the deposit and go elsewhere because at this point, I'm pissed!

Seduction...seduction...*sigh*

So I got in contact with Dayomie by text. She said would get back with me on Monday to switch the dates. I'm thinking the office has been closed since yesterday because I tried calling and got their automated system and usually a rep always answers. So we shall see how next week goes...I'm not for the runaround thing again because if I'm changing my date to December, there are things I need to know and get prepared for.

My SX Supply List

This is my personal list I have gathered so far. Hopefully this will help you some of you ladies!

Amazon Cart:
Hibiclens
ScarAway silicon sheets
Plantantion Blackstrap Molasses(for Iron) **use pre-op/possibly post-op**

Walmart list:
Yoga foam roller 12in (to sit on)
Bolster Pillow (to sit on)
Cot (to lie on with butt cut out) **not taking w/ me**
Lawn chair (to sit with butt cut out) **not taking w/me**

Inthepinkroom.com:
Lipo foam wrap

Wipes
Stool softener
Slippers/Slides
Cotton tank tops (to wear under faja)
Pill organizer
Neosporin
Robe
Sundresses(2-3max)
Sports Bras (b/c I'm getting fat transferred to my boobs as well)
Band aids
Maxi pads
Grandma panties(1pk just in case)

Plan to get when I return home:
Self deep tissue hand held massager
Another faja
Gel-v (for loose skin)

**Depending on the RH you choose, they will have some or even all the supplies you will need during you stay. I'm trying to pack lightly..remember everything you take, will most likely be everything you will have to carry back on the plane after sx and that's no fun!**

I need this December date!

I'm claiming this surgery for December already even before it's confirmed. Nobody can tell me otherwise lol. As y'all can see, I've already started prepping like I'm about to go in lol. After looking at my work schedule, I'm hoping I can get Dec 7, which is a Wednesday. That's a big change from March. I wanted to allow myself enough time to prepare but I'm already making preparations super early...only thing to do now is go for it!

As soon as I get that date confirmed, I will let my job know I will need the time off. I'm just trying to figure out what to actually tell them??? I'm a little nervous about that part b/c I'm definitely not telling them I'm getting a new ass and tits lmao.

Frustrated af!

The way everything is looking now...The date I wanted to reschedule for is looking like it's not going to happen. Life can be so funny at times. My best friend that was supposed to go with me is STILL not talking to me for whatever reason. I'm about to say f it and go alone! It's like everything just wants to pop up out of the blue as soon as I said I wanted to move my date up to December. Not to mention, I STILL haven't heard anything back from Seduction in regards to changing my date anyway(they seriously suck ass). I'm so close to just leaving everything the way it is right now until I sort some things out. I just wanted to move it up earlier so I could recoop during the winter. Maybe shoot for Jan??

Positive Thoughts

I have to keep speaking positivity into this journey of mine because I don't have much of a support system. Anywho, my bff and I are fine now. I still think he was acting funny but I guess he just needed a breather from me. I get it. He said he's still going with me to Miami so that's a relief. I was beginning to get worried. I'm noticing that this journey IS filled with a lot of emotions and I haven't even had anything done yet! Maybe it's a good thing that the office isn't calling me back to change my date. It could be a sign to not rush it. Now I will say I don't plan on waiting til March anymore lol...sooner just no new set date. I'll just look on the bright side of things...even if I don't get that December date, I still have plenty of time to get all of my preparations in.

Rethinking....

Idk you guys...I'm starting to rethink going to Mcadoo for this sx. It's not him, it's his office that has me rethinking. All of these hidden fees and lack of communication has me really turned off right now. It's not just me or a couple of other girls that are complaining. It's a large majority of the dolls that have recently went or are going to him soon. Seems like they know how to keep in contact with you when you first show interest in going to them. It's just not a good look for Mcadoo and probably doesn't even know how trash they really are. I thought relocating to Seduction from Vanity was going to be better...I just want the doctor, not the added stress. I hope they get it together.

Seduction Massages?

Anyone knows how much the packages are at Seduction? I don't even want to go through the headache of trying to get in touch with someone from the office to give me ACCURATE information. I'm thinking about adding a few therapies to my quote.

It would be nice to just have everything in one quote as far as massages, RH, garments, and of course the surgery. Currently, they have me down for 5 days, 4 nights at their RH which was included in my promo price...but I think I want to change that to 7 days, 6 nights. Also, I need to add in my guest stay which isn't listed on my bill right now.

Until then...Being that I'm not rushing to change my date anymore right now, I'm going to keep collecting as much info from the girls who have upcoming surgeries. At least, I have a heads up so when I do call to reschedule my date, I know what to ask about and there will be no surprises. I mean it when I say I'm not paying for anything extra that was not discussed prior to my arrival. I don't play those games.

Hmmm....Dr. Hasan?

These Hasan dolls are looking miiiiighty good lol. Soooo I contacted Vanity for a quote...just out of curiosity....Is it normal to be having second thoughts right now....I honestly can't believe I am lol. Don't worry girls...I'm not jumping ship(at least I don't think I am)...just looking I guess.

I've seen Mcadoo's work so I know what he can do. . I have a butt and hips already but I just want to him enhance them a little more. I just hope he can realllllly snatch this waist and back.

Y'all are going to hate me lmao

I think I just had a little lapse with my last update. I'm not going anywhere. I had to go to Mcadoo journeys notebook to remind myself why I chose him. I chose Mcadoo based on MY body type. I'm not looking for perfect. I'm looking to be "perfect for me". The reason why I'm trying to lose a few inches off my tummy before sx is because when Mcadoo goes in to lipo it, I want it to be as snatched as it can possibly get. I'm also trying to minimize some of my back fat before then as well. I'm just taking bits and pieces from veteran experiences and newly made Mcadoo doll experiences and making it my own so I'm well prepared.

So yes...I'm still a future Mcadoo doll =) No worries.

McAdoo Social Media

I just wanted to let you future Mcadoo dolls know that Dayomie, Mcadoo's assistant, has a Youtube page where Mcadoo is giving surgery instructions. Dayomie also has a video herself where she is discussing some pre and post op surgery tips. Just go to Youtube and search Dayomie624.

Also, he has an IG which is @drmcadoomiami and Dayomie's IG is @dayomie624.

Future Mcadoo dolls!!!

We have to stick together. Most of us have learned by now that Seduction isn't the best at communicating with us as far as supply lists, extra costs or anything we really need to know to prepare for our surgeries. I've learned so much by connecting with other girls that have recently gone in or are about to go in for their sx. I'm posting things as I find out as well. I just want to have all of my ducks in order and be well informed so there won't be any surprises. Here's what I have gathered so far from other future/recent Mcadoo dolls:
-Mcadoo requires us to wear a binder (Paid separately if not included in your quote)
-You will need an extra garment post op (Paid separately if not included in your quote, doubt it will be)
-You will need 3 Lovenox shots for blood clots
-Seduction does offer massage therapies(not sure of the price but I've been told that they are overpriced)
-Meds are not included

Feel free to add to this list in the comments.

Weightloss update

According to Dayomie's instructions from the Youtube video, I will have to stop taking Herbalife before surgery because it counts as a diet supplement. I mean I'm only drinking the protein shakes but to be on the safe side, I'll stop drinking them about a month before sx. Also, I'm I have been working out 5-6 days a week doing a mix of cardio and strength training. I'm not too sure if I want my focus to be on losing 10 pounds before sx anymore. I believe the max amount they can take out in a non ambulatory surgical setting in the state of Florida is 4 liters, which equals to be about 8 pounds. My goal weight to be 130-135. I haven't weight myself in a long time but last time I did I was 140. Honestly I don't think I'm over 140 and if I am, it can't be by that much. With just doing the math alone, I have no need to lose the 10 pounds right now. I'm not going to stop working out completely, I'm just not focusing so much on the 10 pound weight loss anymore. I need all of my fat lmao

I think I will shift my focus more on tightening my tummy as much as possible before the lipo so I won't be left with so much loose skin afterwards. By this I mean incorporating more ab workouts and using Gel-V skin tightening gel in addition to my waist trainer.

New iron supp

I finished up my last iron vitamin today. I've been taking 65mg iron consistently for about a month, maybe a little more. I'm adding this Blood Builder iron supplement in addition to the vitamin c and B12 complex I'm currently taking. I'm starting this tomorrow and will be using it until sx and post op. Gotta get this hemo up!

Life Update pt 5

Okay so earlier in my blog, I had was leary about telling my mom about the whole surgery thing...she had pretty much saw that I was looking into getting some sort of surgery because I had left some tabs up on my laptop while I researching bbls. Event though I know she uses my laptop, I didn't leave them up on purpose, I just didn't want to lose them. Anyway last week, we kinda argued/talked about it. I think for her she's more worried and scared than anything...as most mothers are. She isn't too informed about this procedure and only knows the plastic/cosmetic surgery horror stories. I told her a little about what I was doing and that it wasn't something that was all of sudden. I had done a huge amount of research and collected a lot of information. I just told her that this surgery is happening and trust my judgement. I'm not getting butt implants or fake butt shots and I'm not getting anything done to my face. Just my fat taken out(easiest way to say it). There are risks and complications with every surgery, but I am doing my part to make sure that I do everything I need to do to prepare beforehand and when I get to Seduction, I will stay on top of everything. If something doesn't look or feel right, I definitely know how to speak up. Being that I'm not going alone, even when I'm weak and out of it, my best friend will be there to make sure I'm good. She was just like "I know you're serious about this but may God be with you".

Like her, I used to be uninformed. I had only heard about the horror stories of butt shots gone wrong, people dying, etc etc. I used to wonder why people just didn't workout and eat healthy. Why go as far surgery to remove fat? Are they lazy? I never judged anyone for the decision. I had legit questions but most of all, I just didn't understand UNTIL having my first child and seeing how my body was no longer the body I had known before. After years of not seeing the changes I personally wanted, I grew to understand. The surgery community is a whole other world. I never thought that I could relate to so many different everyday women. I've even seen some die hard fitness goers getting BBLs. We want to be the best WE can be. We all want to feel comfortable in our own skin. Do what makes YOU happy. I can't waitttttttttttt =)

Hmmm...to drive or not to drive?

I'm considering driving to Miami from VA. I mean I do have a SUV and even if I didn't want to drive mine, I could rent one for half the price of a plane ticket for 2 people round trip. I could also buy one of those car mattresses I saw on another doll's blog. Hmmm...decisions decisions...

FUTURE MCADOO DOLLS PLZ READ! ---> PRP

I read about PRP on Seduction's IG and I just confirmed with Dayomie via text that Dr. Mcadoo offers the PRP option and that's great news for us dolls getting a bbl. Briefly, this is what PRP is:

"Platelet-rich plasma(PRP) is blood plasma that has been enriched with platelets. As a concentrated source of autologous platelets, PRP contains several different growth factors and other cytokines that can stimulate healing of soft tissue". -taken from @deejardrn(IG) She's a nurse at Seduction

I got this from a doctor on here:

"Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is the procedure where your own blood is centrifuged (spinned) and all the growth factors are collected. The process takes less than 10 minutes to collect the plasma. It is known that growth factors are very important for wound healing. Fat transfer requires optimal conditions for the fat to survive. Theoretically, adding your own growth factors to the fat will increase the changes of fat survival by improving and stimulating the surrounding soft tissue to support the “take” of the fat".

There is an extra fee for this but I think it is worth it. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is similar and/or maybe the same as the Cell Saver that Dr. Salama and Dr. Fisher offers.

Which airport are you girls flying into?

I'm not sure which airport I should fly into. Should I fly into Ft. Lauderdale or Miami? I've never been on a plane before so I'm not really too sure how it goes.

Travel plans....

As of today, these are my travel plans. My sx is still scheduled for 3/1 but I'm shooting for early January now. Maybe this could turn into a bday present for myself since my bday is 1/1 =)

Get a rental, drive to FL and fly back home
Stay at Seduction's RH for 5 days (possibly changing to 7)
Uber to/from massage appointments (booking with Marian)

Fix this Mcadoo!!!

Dreaded office pic =\

Drains...

Are there any Mcadoo dolls that stayed in Miami for less than 7 days? Did you have to go home with your drains or did Mcadoo take them out before you left?

I don't want to stay for 7 days if I really don't have to but I don't really want to travel back home with drains =/

Breast fat transfer?

Are there any other Mcadoo dolls that have had or are going to him for a breast fat transfer?? I can't seem to find any on here and I only know of one person and that's an associate of mine. She got a bbl w/fat transfer to her boobs and they look so natural. I just wanted to hear from some other girls since I'm getting mine done.

NEW SURGERY DATE!!!

Drumroll pleaseeeeeee....Jan 4, 2017. I spoke to Yolanda a few minutes ago and she changed it for me. Any other changes I will be making to invoice, we can do that as we get closer. 2 months to get everything together. Let's get it!

Boobies

I have a love/hate relationship with these thangs. They've never been perky per say and I'm cool with that, but I think they could use SOME kind of improvement to my liking...I'm hoping the fat transfer alone can shape them in a way that I would be satisfied with. I'm not looking for a dramatic change, just an enhancement of what's already there =)

Look at what I picked up today =)

Found this at my local Kroger and I caught a good deal too! My doctor recommends to take a probiotic after sx to restore the good bacteria in our bodies.

Important info on waist training after sx

Saw this on IG and thought I'd pass along for you dolls. I too am planning to waist train some time after sx.

More post op garment info

These are all from Marian's massage business IG. Very valuable info!

Well well well what do we have here?

So Dr. Mcadoo is running a new special right now for $5900. Look at what's included....

$5900 ALL Inclusive BBL 360 Liposculpture * ALL INCLUSIVE BBL 360 Liposculpture, 12 areas of liposuction (right / left side, lower / upper,abdomen, waist, back), BBL at JACHO OR, thigh high DVT stockings, 4 lipo foam, 1 abdominal board, five massage therapies, abdominal binder, post surgical garment, three Lovenox injections, all Preop labs. (Prescriptions, bbl bed, bbl pillow not included.)

Butt out garment??? / Rethinking travel plans???

Hmm I'm not too sure how I feel about McAdoo wanting us to now wear the butt out garments. I've read that it messes up the shape of your butt. I know there are some doctors who recommend this garment vs the butt in, but I wonder what made him change....butt in or butt out, I just want whatever's best MY new butt.

Anyway...I'm closing in on that 2 month countdown. I want to start booking my massages and stay/travel arrangements. But once again, I'm rethinking my travel plans. I really don't think I'm going to stay at Seduction's RH or any RH. I've been looking at some places on Airbnb and will probably go that route...much cheaper and private..besides as I've stated, my bff is coming along so he can help me around. I don't want him to be bored either. Honestly, I know that driving back to VA will be a major pain in the ass but I want to take my lawn chair and/or a cot with me and I can't take that on the plane. Not only that, I will need to get around and don't want to rely on Uber alone. *sigh* I'll figure something out....

Quick vent!

i wrote a whole rant and just deleted it. I'm trying my best to remain positive and I don't want to dish my negativity out. I'm just tired of people trying to use the scare tactic to scare me out of getting this surgery. If my gut feeling was telling me to back out, then I would but I'm feeling really good about my decision. It's like people get used to you being one way and when you want to just break out and do something less traditional and out of the ordinary, you're wrong. I'm going to keep it pushing because there is no turning back now.

Random talk lol

So I'm at work but not at work...meaning my mind is occupied by all things sx lol. Don't judge me..I KNOW I'm not the only one. Anyway, last night I signed up for Bella Barbies weight loss challenge. I originally said I wanted to lose 10 lbs before sx and it may or may not be too much to lose. I'm buying a scale this weekend so I can get an accurate, updated weight. I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds but and I'll let you girls know.

Secondly....These recent McAdoo dolls look sooo bomb. I'm thankful that you girls are giving us the tips we need so we will be prepared especially with dealing with McAdoo's office =\ When dealing with clinics, you kinda have to expect disorganization unfortunately. I just know I need to have my ducks in line and stay on top of things.

Third, I've decided to not stay at Seduction's RH. I'm pretty much for sure on this one. Being so, I'll be staying the full 7 days at an airbnb. I'll be booking my massages with Marian.

Come on January 4th!!!

Binders, foams, boards oh my!

Dolls! If McAdoo wants us to wear binders, how do we wear those with the foams and boards? Is the binder on our naked skin? I'm confused on that part.

Gauze pads or Maxipads??

Okay so I'm thinking that the maxi pads are for soaking up the liquids...so why do I have gauze pads in my cart lol? I mean are we supposed to get both or does one work better than the other? Helllppp lol

Sleeping idea while in FL

I won't be able to lie on my stomach after sx and there's no way I'm going to take a lawn chair or cot on a plane, so I had to think of something else. When I return home, I'll be sleeping on a cot with a space cut out for my butt to drop through.

Thoughts =(

I've been so back and forth with this weight loss decision...but last night while I was out, I saw myself in a full length mirror in the restaurant's bathroom. Yes, I have a full length one at home, but this one seemed different. Like I really saw myself and got a lil sad and then mad lol. Like damn I'm fat as hell. I feel like I look bigger than the pics I sent off for review by my doctor =\ I think it's more of a mental thing for me, not an issue of working out itself. It's like I have no motivation or I get discouraged because I don't see the results from the work I put in. I don't eat a bunch of junk on a consistent basis so I don't know why it's so hard to slim down. Sometimes it feels like I'm just getting bigger instead of the opposite. Maybe if I just slimmed down just a little, I'd get better results from sx??? I don't want to have a lot of fat left over. Well....I have 2 months to get this done. At least, now I really do have motivation and something to look forward to.

Outside of the weight loss thing...this whole surgery thing is just stressing me. There's so much to get done and I just feel like nothing is going in my favor right now. I'm usually pretty positive, but lately I've been feeling....down =( Is it possible to experience pre-op emotional rollercoasters? ugh

REPOST! *Good read*

***I saw this on another doll's RS blog and thought I would share with you pre-op ladies!***

Doctors reviews on Bedside Manner- tip!!!

Ladies I know sometime you girls like to be comforted when you're talking to a doctor about cosmetic surgery. Please remember you're not going to develop a relationship with a cosmetic surgeon. They are as vain as they want to be. The only relationship you need to maintain is with your primary doctor. Your relationship with your cosmetic surgeon is going to last until you get the surgery.

you're never going to hear from the doctors again so try not to get so upset if they dont seem caring enough. I only want to develop business/financial relationship with my cosmetic doctor. When, where, how much, Can you deliver my results. They are not paid to care about you. I see reviews where they said this doctor made them feel good and this doctor made them feel comfortable in their skin. If you were comfortable in your skin you wouldn't be there asking for alterations. their just telling you what you want to hear so you can leave the deposit. so if a doctor says "this is not going to work, that's not going to work and you get your feelings hurt that you don't need cosmetic surgery You need emotional support. I also noticed that most people don't deal with the doctor after they've gotten the quote, that their relationship is with the coordinator, or the nurse. try to remember that and keep it moving. I was already prepared for the doctor to be technical with me. Now if your doctor has a nasty attitude and seemed uninterested in the procedure that he's going to give you then that's a different story. if your doctor's Technical and telling you what he can and cannot do and you need to lose weight or you need to gain weight don't get mad just do what they tell you to do. Honesty is the best policy! Let the doctor results speak for itself! I'm hoping my results come out good

Realizations....

So I feel a little better than yesterday. It's slowly hitting me that I am actually so serious about doing this. Anyone who knows me KNOWS when my mind is made up...it's done.

I'm beginning to become more realistic about my results. I'm not coming out of sx looking like a barbie..neither do I want to honestly. I want to the look like the best version of ME. Yes, I have wish pics, but it's a guideline and I've chosen pics that are realistic to my size. I know I will have loose skin and stretch marks left over, but I've learn to love and embrace them. I can handle loose skin b/c it used to be wayyy worse before I started taking action to improve it. That's why I've opted out of the tummy tuck. I'm a mother. My body endured a lot during pregnancy and it is what it is.

What I have a problem with is the fat...these love handles...the back fat...the fat in my abdomen...HAS TA GO!

Operation MILF!

Follow me on IG: Mcadoodoll2b

I just created a sx IG today. I'll be posting updates on there as well especially while in Miami and post op.

Dr. McAdoo will be going live today on Facebook!

I'll be tuned in!!! Go follow Seduction Cosmetics on Facebook if you want to check it out! Ladies, these live sessions are really informative and Dayomie does a great job at hosting them.

*Repost* Labs needed for SX at Seduction

CBC Complete blood count
PTT Partial thromboplastin time (ability of blood to clot)
INR ( another blood clotting test )
BMP, Blood metabolic panel
QUAL, Drug test
HCG Pregnancy test
HIV (STD)
chest x-ray
ultrasound
mammogram

Thanks latina15 for the info!

Officially weighed myself yesterday =(

Yeah so I'm not 140 anymore like I thought. I weighed in at a whopping 147lbs. I'm 4'11 so 147 on me looks chunky on my short frame. My goal now is to get down to at least 135 before I go into surgery in January.

*Repost* Updated Labs for Seduction

hi you guys I posted a list of labs needed; however, some of them are not needed if you are younger than age 30

CBC Complete blood count
PTT Partial thromboplastin time (ability of blood to clot)
INR ( another blood clotting test )
BMP, Blood metabolic panel
QUAL, Drug test
HCG Pregnancy test
HIV (STD)

These three are needed only if you age 30 and over
chest x-ray
ultrasound
mammogram

Thanks for the update Latina15!!

Dolls who have traveled alone....

And dolls who are planning to travel alone...How was it? Were/Are you scared? I've mentioned that I was planning to bring my friend along, but I'm starting to rethink that. Everything surgery wise, I have accounted for but I can really cut some costs by traveling alone because I wouldn't have to pay for an extra roundtrip ticket or guest stay.

Reasons why I wanted to bring my friend:
1) I've never been on a plane before and don't know how to catch one. If I got lost or boarded the wrong plane at least I would have someone with me.

2) If something extremely bad happened to me during or after surgery, I have someone there that can contact my family or make sure I am okay. *that's extreme I know and YES I'm still thinking positive about this whole thing BUT sometimes I can't help but think....*

Hmmm.

BL w/implants ?????

Yesss I'm thinking about it again *sigh* I think the only thing that was making think twice is the scarring but more and more I'm starting to get away from that because I want great boobs lol and there are scar treatments available and with a great surgeon, they should heal well. My body doesn't scar badly and my c-section incision healed pretty well despite a minor infection. I'm not too sure that the breast fat transfer will give me the results I want.

At this point, I am pretty sure I will just do the lipo and bbl as planned with Dr. McAdoo in January and schedule the lift w/implants a few months after. *stay tuned*

Why are these flights so damn high?!

All I wanna do is take a nonstop flight from VA to freakin Ft. Lauderdale, not give a left rib for it! It's damn near $400 for ONE roundtrip ticket >_

NEW SX DATE.....yes again

I called Seduction today to confirm my sx date of 1/4/17 just to make sure everything was set before I started booking RH and flights. So they tell me that Dr. McAdoo will be out on the 4th and won't be back til the 6th. I'm so glad I followed my gut and called them before booking anything. I didn't want to get my sx on a Friday so I chose Tuesday, 1/10/16. Pre op will be on the 9th.

Looking on the bright side =)

At least I can catch a cheaper flight lol. I just checked. I'll be booking that soon too...HOPEFULLY I won't have to reschedule that.

Booked my recovery stay!

So yesterday I booked my recovery stay with Curvy Angels Recovery. She has awesome reviews and she has been very helpful thus far. I was able to catch a great promo. $350 deposit, $100 per day. Ladies, you may hop on that because it will save you money. And if you book your massages with MyBodyContour305, they will provide transportation to and from your massage appointments. I'll be staying for a total of 5 days, leaving on my 3rd day post op (hope that would be okay). Keep in mind, she charges by the day not night.

Just booked my flight!

Shit is getting real omg. I decided to travel without my bff y'all, but I think I got this. I would've never thought I would be going on this trip alone but I gotta save some coins lol. I'm sure I will be fine, as long as I don't get lost trying to get on these planes but like my original sx buddy said, "Just ask everyone is this plane going to Miami?" lol. Girl I'm going to ask everyone I see lls.

*sidenote* I'm flying into Miami airport, not Ft. Lauderdale. My RH picks up from MIA at no additional charge =)

Update Time!

Okay now that my recovery house and flights are out the way, I will work on getting supplies. I am a little overwhelmed with my daughter's bday this week and Thanksgiving next week and Christmas right around the corner. Sheesh! It's a lot but I'm not complaining. I'm just ready to get through the year in one piece lol and get this surgery over with safely.

I'm keeping a positive mind about recovery. We all heal differently; some people have a harder recovery than others. I'm praying for a safe one with no complications. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes my body will go through and hopefully I can keep my emotions in check.

My mom said I'm going to die

and that's pretty much that in a nutshell. She's been coming at me real hard lately saying some real foul shit. This is why I was hesitant to tell her about even doing this in the first place but I knew I had to because she one) she lives with me and two) she volunteered to take my daughter to school and pick her up while I'm work. She said she hope I make it back and I need to give her custody of my daughter and a bunch of other shit I don't even feel like talking about.

Dolls, I'm so amped for this surgery because I finally stepped out to do something brave but every time I come home, I just want to say forget it. I'm a person who believes in positive vibes and I just can't deal with those who are constantly negative about everything. This is a huge surgery for me and that's the last thing I need.....

Feeling a lot better!

You dolls are the best! I am very thankful to have love and support from you girls. We all share a common goal and that's to become the best version of ourselves. Most will not understand and often times it's not meant for them to.

Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better since my last update about my mom. I understand she's concerned and scared and even though she may not agree with what I am doing, I just want her to be mindful of the way she conveys her feelings. My mom loves me beyond measure, she's just pretty negative at times -__-

Besides that, I am really looking forward to my big day! I'm just curious to see what I will look like after years of having a body I became "used to" seeing everyday and not being completely pleased with what I've been seeing lol. I'm working to get my BMI down just a little more because I want to be as snatched as I can be after McAdoo is finished with me...

Also, I got my time off approved for that whole week of sx. I'll have to return to work the next week after =( I didn't have anymore time left to use. Thank God for an office job!

Curvy Angels Recovery

This is the RH i booked with and the owner Vanessa is having a nice Black Friday BOGO deal. I wish I would've waited lol. Her IG is @curvyangelsrecoverycare. I know some of you ladies are still looking for a RH and not have to spend tons of money....so this is perfect and she's very responsive. Every time I've texted her with tons of questions she always calls or texts me back.

Quick Update

I posted this on my IG but I'm not sure if I said this here. Anyway, I lost 2 pounds lol. Not very much but it's something. I weighed myself yesterday and I'm still at 145. I want to get down to at least 135-140. I'll take it 5lbs at a time. But by the end of December I would like to be at 135 ideally. Also, the better your BMI, the better your results will be and the less blood loss. Currently, my is BMI 29.3...At 140lbs my BMI would be 28.3 and at 135 my BMI would be 27.3. Throughout this time, I will still monitor my midsection just to make sure I have enough fat to get the hips and butt I want, but to also make sure my waist will be snatched with little to no fat left over.

PRP Update!!

I posted previously that Dr. McAdoo offered PRP injections because that's what I was told by Seduction. Another McAdoo doll (Reaw on here...Hey girl!!) who just went to her pre-op yesterday said McAdoo does not offer that because there's not enough scientific research that shows PRP will successfully improve your BBL. Follow your post op instructions exactly for best results.

The countdown begins!!!!

I can't believe that I'm actually getting surgery next month!
James S. McAdoo