Finally Smart Lipo After Waiting 6 Months. Long Island, NY

I was supposed to have my stomach and bra fat done...

I was supposed to have my stomach and bra fat done before new years day went in for surgery and my blood pressure was 160/100 and he refused to do it...he made my primary doc put me on blood pressure meds and had to get many more tests finally I got the clearance items needed but I can't have my belly done because he's afraid he my damage my lap band port so he said he would do my back...bra fat and flanks so I would have a waist I'm so excited and nervous I paid for my procedure in full saved up for awhile...I've lost over 100 pounds in 7 years and I had 25 pounds of skin removed by another surgeon also had my arms done but he didn't do a good job with that because they are 2 different sizes and still have hanging skin is am so comfortable with Dr Levin.

Surgery date

Will have smart lipo on Fri Aug 12th

Right bra fat

Left bra fat

Left arm

Right arm

Hoping for great results!

Back fat

Dr A A Levin

I was so so comfortable with Dr Levin he explained what will be done to me in great detail he also said he cannot promise me a flat belly (that was when I was doing my belly) it depends on the individual but it would be flatter... I really liked his honesty with this procedure he said he will do everything to make me happy.