48-Year Old In Need of New Breasts - Long Island, NY

I gave birth 15 years ago and have had flat, saggy...

I gave birth 15 years ago and have had flat, saggy boobs ever since. I didn't like what I saw in the mirror. I began to search for a plastic surgeon online that I could trust to do a breast augmentation. Dr. Arnold S. Breitbart's website stood out more so than any other. I'm so glad that I chose Dr. Breitbart to perform my breast lift/augmentation. The results are better than I imagined. I love what I see when I look in the mirror now. They look and feel so natural. The office staff is most professional and organized. Jennifer eased my concerns throughout the entire process. They are all so thoughtful. I'm grateful for Dr. Breitbart's expertise, caring heart, and gentle spirit. He is the best plastic surgeon, and I highly recommend him.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Arnold S. Breitbart is easy to speak with. He is humble although he has many degrees behind his name. He loves life and enjoys helping others to have a better life.