The Best of the Best

His work speaks for itself. I found Dr. B on...

His work speaks for itself. I found Dr. B on Instagram & was blown away by the before and after pics of the BBL's (which was what I wanted) as well as the other procedures he performs. Not 6 weeks later was I on his operating table & now 6 weeks after that I couldn't have imagined a better outcome!

The pre-op care, the day-of services, and aftercare are unparalleled both by Dr. B and his team. Every person in his office is a part of your journey and they act like a family which is felt by the patients. There was never a concern or worry from the first FaceTime consultation and there still isn't. I have never felt more confident going into a surgery than I did with Dr. B and this was elective! The 'B Fixin' Family provided me with emotional support on top of their professional expertise which is equally as important when undergoing cosmetic surgery.

Long Island Physician

I am a complete advocate and a walking billboard for life - I could never thank Dr. B and his team enough!