The Best of the Best

His work speaks for itself. I found Dr. B on...

His work speaks for itself. I found Dr. B on Instagram & was blown away by the before and after pics of the BBL's (which was what I wanted) as well as the other procedures he performs. Not 6 weeks later was I on his operating table & now 6 weeks after that I couldn't have imagined a better outcome!The pre-op care, the day-of services, and aftercare are unparalleled both by Dr. B and his team. Every person in his office is a part of your journey and they act like a family which is felt by the patients. There was never a concern or worry from the first FaceTime consultation and there still isn't. I have never felt more confident going into a surgery than I did with Dr. B and this was elective! The 'B Fixin' Family provided me with emotional support on top of their professional expertise which is equally as important when undergoing cosmetic surgery.

I am a complete advocate and a walking billboard for life - I could never thank Dr. B and his team enough!