Belotero Under Eyes - Long Island, NY

Today January23 2015 I visited Dr. Romero in Dix...

Today January23 2015 I visited Dr. Romero in Dix Hills New York for the first time. I was immediately pleased with his clean and office and kind office staff. Upon meeting Dr. Romero he was very kind and extremely honest.... He answered many of my questions and concerns in great detail. One question im particular posed a great concern. One year ago I attenef a botox party and a Dr. Persuaded me into doing filler under my eyes insuring me that I would look younger. After the procedure was complete and she injected restylane I was extremely puffy and black and blue. She assured me that this would go away In a weeks time but it did not. I lived that whole year feeling insecure and saddened that I took her advise and came to realize that she was extremely uneducated in her so called profession. I visited numerous plastic surgeons and dermatologists but was continually left with no hope. I even had hylaronidase injected on 2 occasions to dissolve the filler. Finally today I walk into Dr. Romer is office and he injects Bolotero under my eyes to fill in the hollowness and I immediately see a difference. I am beyond thrilled with the results and wish I had came to him sooner. I highly recommend him to women who have concerns about their facial features. I am in the cosmetic industry and aesthetically I understand and appreciate a women's face as my canvas as did Dr. Romero. I will recommend him to my friends, clients and family.

Before and after Belotero under eyes

1 year ago I looked horrible- today 1 week later after visiting Dr Romero my youthful eyes are restored!

2 months post Belotero and still happy

It's Time!

Ok ladies so 9 months later and I finally feel I need to do the procedure again. Belotero under my eyes. Not too bad 9 months!
Dr. William H.E Romero