28 Years Old 2 Kids Ready for Breast Reduction - Long Island, NY

I am 29 years old 5'9" 150 lbs and 36ddd or 34f. I...

I am 29 years old 5'9" 150 lbs and 36ddd or 34f. I am done having kids and breastfeeding and have been wanting a reduction for 8 years. I had a consultation for a breast reduction and the PS wasn't sure that insurance would cover it. He said e would be required to remove 500g and that I might be too small and flat chested if he had to remove that much. I have a letter from my chiropractor that I've been going to for 15 months for back pain with no relief and an mri showing degenerative disc disease in my thoracic spine. Do you think insurance would cover a reduction? Would 500g make me too small?

Approved!!!

My insurance approved the coverage for a beast reduction! I can't even believe it! I am so happy but nervous also. Looking forward to meeting with the plastic surgeon again to discuss a surgery date! It has been only 3 and a half weeks since my consultation! I want the surgery done asap but I am not sure how much time I will need from work. I am on my last week of maternity leave and going back to work as a full time night shift RN next week. How long of a recovery should I expect. How much time might I need from work?!

Surgery date

Surgery date is set for August 26th!!! Doesn't feel real right now. 3.5 months to go!