29 Yr Old, 110lbs Lost Naturally TT & BA W/BL Needed - Long Island City, NY

After losing 110lbs I was left with tons of extra...

After losing 110lbs I was left with tons of extra skin in my abdominal area, that's where I carried most of my weight.

A TT was my only option & now that I already did it I would ABSOLUTELY do it again. I'm floored with my results. Getting a TT isn't necessarily difficult, the recovery may be however (differs person to person)

Make sure you have about 2 months worth of everything; you want to have help with normal everyday things for at least 2 weeks, 2 months worth of bill payments, 2 months of help with cleaning and laundry etc. PREPARATION IS KEY

Recovery can make you a little depressed since you're only able to do little alone. The first 3 weeks are the toughest.

If you're contemplating a TT I suggest do it, it was the best decision I've made.

6 weeks PO

Feeling great!

Its only PO day 1 and its the best decision I've...

Its only PO day 1 and its the best decision I've ever made. These new boobs are absolutely beautiful. My breasts were very different & asymmetrical before surgery. My surgeon almost perfected my boobs. I'm floored by my results. The healing is a walk in the park, I previously had a tummy tuck by the same PS in April of this year, that recovery is still happening.

TT update 11 weeks PO | BA 6 days PO

I'm 4 mo PO swelling gets better everyday :)
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bruck is a wonder, he previously did my tummy tuck & did an amazing job. Thats why I went back to him for my Breast implants. He takes his time & answers all questions.