23, 1 Birth , Breast Augmentation with Silicone Implants 475cc, and Lift of One Breast - Miami, FL

Just had my consultation with him today. One of my...

Just had my consultation with him today. One of my boobs is slightly lower than the other so hes augmenting my breasts with silicone implants which feel more natural than saline which was my 1st option. I decided to go with big boobs. 475cc. About D's. Im 5'7 so im sure theyll look amazing. Hes lifting my left boobie and making my areolas smaller because with the implant they will increase in size. Me n my best friend got to have our consultations in the same room. It was awesome since we were both kind of shy. Hes amazing. The whole staff is awesome. Had so much fun there. Wasnt scared at all like i should have been, maybe, lol. Cant wait to have em done. I know hes going to do an amazing job.

475cc BA

Just got my boobs done earlier. I must say i cant deal with the happiness lol. Im soooo happy with my result. I recommend Dr. Ghersi to EVERYONE. He is a miracle worker. Im not even in the much pain either. I showed him the picture n he did exactly what i wanted. Im so excited. 475cc high profile silicone implants. Im 5'8 and 140lbs. They look amazing. He did a lift in one boob as u can tell i had one lower than the other n he made my areolas smaller. Once again. God bless my doctor. Im officially a #GhersiDoll

Pain , pain go away :(

This pain is crazyyyy. I cannot sleep. Woke up for some ice packs. 5:04am. Cant take meds till i eat. Waiting for my mommy to wake up at about 6 to give me something n da pain meds. Wow. I just got the hiccups. It was weird lol. The ice packs r totally making the sotuation better. I never been a fan of pain medication but they are much needed. For the love of boobs.
Miami Plastic Surgeon