Intimalase with Incontilase - Long Beach, CA

Since there aren't many reviews of this, I will...

Since there aren't many reviews of this, I will review. Ever since I had my second child, I have felt a little lose and also leak during exercising so I decided to try this before maybe doing surgery. The Intimalase didn't not hurt just a little heat sometimes. The Incontilase however was uncomfortable. Like someone flicking you really hard every few seconds. When the laser got to the end of the canal, I'm not gonna lie... It hurt. But it was only for a few seconds. After work, I'm sore but am having a lot of clear discharge. I will update you in a week!

Week update

It's been a week and I have noticed no difference. I will update in another week.

3 weekss

It's been three weeks and I feel no difference. I still leak when I exercise I've only had sex once and felt no difference. I even still have discharge after 3 weeks.

Final review

I've had my second treatment last week and there is absolutely no difference.
Bixby Laser Center

Dr. G and staff were friendly and answered all my questions. They made me feel very comfortable during the procedure.