Very Happy with Results of my Breast Reduction Surgery - Long Beach, CA

I had a breast reduction surgery. Because my back...

I had a breast reduction surgery. Because my back was hurting a lot and they were too big and hanging down.
the surgery took about 4 hours.
Recovery time was about 2-3 weeks. After surgery I haven't had any back pain, I feel a lot better and I am more confident. They look perfect.
After care was great.
Long Beach Physician

I needed to have a breast reduction surgery, because my back was hurting a lot. Besides from that I just wasn't happy with my breast, too big and uncomfortable. I am soo very glad that I found Dr. Waltzman to do the surgery. From the first time I visited his office I had a very good feeling about it. The staff is so very friendly and professional, always make you feel welcome. Dr. Waltzman explained the whole procedure to me and answered all my questions, so I knew what to expect with my surgery. Besides from being a excellent plastic surgeon, he is also a very nice down to earth man. He made me feel very comfortable. I think he could not have done my breast reduction surgery any better, I am extremely happy with the results. My back hasn't hurt since the surgery and I am more confident and I feel better. They look great now. I would not want to change a thing about the way they look and feel now. After care is great, after surgery they called and asked how I was feeling, I had a few appointments since my surgery, and I have had no complications or pain. I will definitely recommend Dr. Waltzman and his office team to my friends and family.