Droopy Eyelid on Left Eye - Long Beach, CA

I had droopy eyelid surgery on my left eye done by...

I had droopy eyelid surgery on my left eye done by Dr. William P Chen, Long beach, CA. My left eye was more droopy than my right eye and it did bother me, I look sleepy. So I decided to get it corrected. After research, I decided to go with dr Chen who is specialized in Asian eye lids. Next day after the surgery, I only had a little bit bruises, but the swelling is still there after a week. It's been 3 months my eye looks better than before, but since I didn't correct my right eye so it became asymmetrical. The left eye is bigger than right eye. I wish I could correct the other eye at the same time, but the dr said it wouldn't be able to correct much since the amount of the droopy is very little. Urggg..now the other eye bothers me now. I have to wear my eye glasses to cover the asymmetrical eyes. The recovery went smoothly and not much scar can be seen, but I can still see a little bit swollen after three month. I know I have to wait patiently to see the final result. I went back in September for post surgery appointment and need to go back again in Jan 2017. Hopefully by then the eye can look more natural.

3 months post surgery