Breast Augmentation and Love It! Long Beach, CA

During my consultation, dr. Daniels made me feel...

During my consultation, dr. Daniels made me feel very comfortable and explained to me the pros and cons of this procedure. He wasn't pushy like other surgeons on purchasing the procedure and setting a surgery date. After leaving his office I knew I wanted him to help me and get the boobs I want. I Loved how he didn't focus on a number or a letter for a bra size. He focused on my wants and the way I wanted to look. Day of my surgery I was not nervous because I knew what to expect thanks to my doctor. Before going to sleep, dr. Daniels played music to make me be feel happy and relaxed. I woke up with no pain and havent experienced any pain yet. Recovery was such a breeze and I owe it all to dr. Daniels. He is such a wonderful Dr. Thank him for making me look good and finally feel confident in myself!

1 month Post Op & beyond happy

It has been a little past a month since my surgery date. This experience has been great. My recovery stage went smooth and pain free. I only experienced soreness which is acceptable from going from half a 32b size to a 32DD high profile. I had 385 CC on my right and 415CC on my left breast. I have gotten so many compliments and happy with my breast size now. I now feel comfortable with my body and breast!
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

He has such a great personality and makes you feel very comfortable. He was just as happy as I was! I owe it all to him and his amazing staff. Thanks to his great work I was not in pain and had a great experience!