27-year-old Man Got Calf Implants - Long Beach, CA

I'm a 27-year-old man and I've been hiding my...

I'm a 27-year-old man and I've been hiding my calves with wearing long pants all my life. I feel like I'm the only guy wearing long pants at gym. I worked out my calves a lot but it seemed not working. So I decided to do something. I first searched for fat transfer. Unfortunately, I don't have that much fat to work with. So I decided to have implants to have a permenant effect. I came to Dr.Chugay who has 25-year-experience with implants. The whole process is pleasant and I don't feel anything in the procedure. When I woke up the procedure was done. But I have to say it is really hard to walk after the procedure. My it's only day 2 I feel pain but I don't know if the final result is expected or not. But when I looked into the mirror, I do like the shape of my current calves even though they are rapped with tape.

Day 2 and Before pics

Today when I woke up I feel more pain than yesterday. I texted the doctor and he said it is normal because the drug that lumps my calves is gone today. I didn't take any pain killers cause I think I can still tolerate it. It's just really difficult to walk. Hope after a few day I can walk normally. And I attached the before pics here.

Day 3 and after pics

Today is day 3. When I woke up, I felt the pain is less and it's a little easier for me to walk now. I can not still fully stretch my legs but I think I will be able to after I take off the tape. Hope after one or two more days I can start to walk and drive because I still have to go to school. Here are some after pics. As you can see, the shape of my legs are way better than before though they are still wrapped with bondages. I can't wait to Tera them down and see what my new legs look like!

Before and after

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. Chugay is a very nice guy who answered all my questions and concerns. I recommend him for who want to do implants.