Unhappy with Rhinoplasty and Disappointed with Sinus Surgery Results - Lone Tree, CO

Although the doctor and his staff were...

Although the doctor and his staff were professional and would get good ratings for the categories listed, I am extremely unhappy with the result of my rhinoplasty and think my sinus surgery did not work very well either. I cam in because my nose was very long and I asked to have it made a bit smaller. What he did was basically push my nose up without reducing it's true size so I went from having a long skinny nose to a short fat one with a very unnatural upturn. I hate it and am so disappointed with the results.
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

When I came in following my surgery and told the doctor how unhappy I was with the results, he did not listen to me and kept telling me that it looked good and that it was just going to take getting used to a change in my face after so many years. I have lived with this nose now for over 3 years and I think it looks extremely unnatural and I would not recommend him.