Tummy Tuck a Need for This 40+ Year Old Momma of 3 - Lone Tree, CO

I love the results! No more hernias and no more...

I love the results! No more hernias and no more looking like I'm 6 months pregnant. You wouldn't believe how many people,strangers mostly, asked when I was due. It was embarrassing because no matter how many crunches or core work I did, it never helped. Dr. Jeremy did an amazing job and the Embrace Scar Therapy that was applied to my wound made my recovery faster. It also eased the tension in my middle, making it easier to resume life. I would never have a major surgery without it.
Lone Tree Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jeremy alleviated my fears from the first day I stepped into his office for a consult. His staff was friendly and along with him answered all of my concerns and questions. After the procedure I was given a number to call in case anything happened, which eased my mind further. In addition, he called that night to make sure I was doing okay. I can't remember a doctor ever doing that. Also, I'm grateful that Dr. Jeremy carries Embrace Scar Therapy as I couldn't imagine healing without it. Even my friend who is an internal med doctor was impressed with how well my scar was healing. While I'm glad the scar is fading quicker than non Embrace users, I couldn't have recovered as fast without the way it also eased the tension in my abdomen. Dr. Jeremy's skills, bedside manner, and using innovative technology like Embrace Scar Therapy exceeded what I expected from him.